Poll: I will
Attend the whole day, lunch, drive, BBQ, sleep
I'm gonne do lunch, drive, BBQ and then get the hell outtah there
I'm gonne do BBQ and sleep, I hate driving
Ah I only want food! Just the BBQ for me man
I hate you guys, count me out!
[Show Results]

16/09/2006 - 2 year anniversary party - pics from page 7!!!
08-12-2006, 04:58 PM
18 Sep 2006

This event has passed! Pictures can be found from page 7 onwards!!

5 Sep 2006
Just a little update:

List of people coming so far (will be updated):
1. Mux213 - Rit, BBQ
2. Banpei - Rit, BBQ
3. OldSkull - Rit (maybe, to late), BBQ
4. Ivan + Damir? - Rit, BBQ, Slapen
5. EE80Liftback - Rit, BBQ, Slapen
6. Djexor + friend - Rit, BBQ, Slapen
7. AE86 Coupe + Turborolla - BBQ, Slapen
8. Kees - BBQ, Slapen
9. Mark + vriend - BBQ, Slapen
10. CircuitFreak - Rit, BBQ
11. LevinGT - BBQ, Sleep
12. Robokill - ??? (Gaf aan de telefoon aan dat ie wel wou komen)
13. Wouter86 - rit, BBQ, Sleep
14. Toypower and FWD friend - rit, BBQ
15. TE71Corolla - BBQ

Price for food: 10 euro's
Price for people not sleeping: 2.50 euro's
Price for people who are sleeping: 5 euro's per person, 3 euro's per tent (max 2 persons per tent), 3.50 euro's per car.
Price for people who are staying in huts: reservation made directly with camping.
More info: http://www.campingamsterdamsebos.nl/

For people who are not driving the route, we plan to be at the camping site between 17:00 and 18:00.

Our starting point will be Motel de Witte Bergen, route information can be found on their website: http://microsite.wittebergen.valk.com . We'll be starting the day at around 13:00

Please donate 10 euro's up front to:
Name: Bastiaan Olij
Bank account: 49.15.62.780
Bank: ABN AMRO
City: Hoofddorp
Please pay before the 13th of September.

---------------------------------------------
Hey Everyone,

We've been discussing this in the Dutch forum for awhile but its time to announce this in the more open public after me and Banpei made a final decission about this last night (date wise that is Big Grin ).

Last year we had a nice little barbeque event which was the first real aeu86.org club event eventhough it was a Dutch only event at the time. Because in September our forum exists for 2 years and because loads of people turned out to be on vacation on all the other possible dates we finally desided on the 16th of September to hold our 2nd annual anniversery barbeque event.

We are hoping that this year we might get a bit larger international responce so that is why I'm posting the invitation to this event here.

So what is the plan this year?

Well we are still working out the last details but basically we will all meet up somewhere in the middle of Holland at a cafe or similar location at around noon and have some lunch there (we'll be choosing a location near Schiphol airport, anyone deciding to fly in let us know and we'll arrange a pickup).

From that point on we will drive through the nice and beautiful dutch landscape. We'll set out a nice route that everyone can follow, we'll leave it up to you guys if you wanne drive in groups or each on their own, its not a race, its just for fun and making friends and doing something together with our cars (sorry guys, renting out a circuit is still not within our financial grasp, maybe next year).

Our little tour will end at a camping site at which we'll spend the rest of the evening having fun, looking at eachothers cars, maybe having some fun and games. At around 6 we'll fire up some barbeque's and have blast eating and drinking.

We'll take care of the food and basic soft drinks for the barbeque, for that you guys need to pay up front, the final price will be announced soon but will be between 10 and 20 euro's, be sure to let us know if you are vegitarian or if your faith bans you from eating certain foods! Any additional food (lunch, beer, whatever) you can bring at your own leisure, remember that sharing means making better friends Wink

If you want to put up your tent at the camping site and stay the night (in case you get drunk or something) you'll also need to make a reservation at the camping site for that, we'll put details up as soon as we've made a choice in camping site.

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
Find all posts by this user
08-12-2006, 05:27 PM
count me in for the whole day/weekend Smile

I'll ask Mark tomorrow if he wants to go also and bring is Double Webers with him for a good BBQ Big Grin Hurray!

"It's all about the heart, the people who focus on parts, turbo's and all that stuff...they're just losers."
-Shinji Minowa
08-12-2006, 05:35 PM
Well he did mention he was up for the 16th in the original thread so I'm counting on those webers!Big Grin

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

08-12-2006, 05:38 PM
Count me too, I would like to stay overnight, depend on weather Cool But maybe I will stay till late night or something. Anyway I will be in Hamburg in 14, 15 and because of this meeting I plan to be home in 16 around afternoon. So just count me for the meeting, oh yeah I only not eat pork Dumb question Smile

1985 AE86 (ハチロク) Levin - Summer time daily driver
08-13-2006, 12:22 AM
I'll be there...

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-13-2006, 02:14 AM
I wonder who the I hate you guys vote is fromBig Grin

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

08-13-2006, 09:05 AM
1700km roundtrip hmm... I'll have to miss out on that Sad

AE86 ex-daily
08-13-2006, 11:12 AM
Bean Bandit,

No cheap easyjet plane? plenty of people who'll be able to offer a passenger seat and it's worth meeting up with people even without a carBig Grin

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

08-13-2006, 11:20 AM
Mux213 Wrote:Bean Bandit,

No cheap easyjet plane? plenty of people who'll be able to offer a passenger seat and it's worth meeting up with people even without a carBig Grin

most probably yes but I've already missed out on JAE (UK) this year and am in need of a new set of tires too also I realy should start saving for a new engine (SR20 for my SX) besides finding a new job, moving house and blablabla I got plenty on my mind.
I'm a poor fella like you Wink maybe next year Big Grin

and to top it off I just realised my front shocks on the 86 are on theire last leg :/

AE86 ex-daily
08-13-2006, 11:36 AM
Hehehe, I know the feeling Big Grin

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy New Year 2024! banpei 4 408 01-05-2024 10:54 PM
Last Post: totta Crolla
  Happy New Year! banpei 2 3,040 01-05-2020 12:49 PM
Last Post: totta Crolla
  Happy New Year! banpei 5 5,853 01-04-2017 09:54 AM