FC big brake kit
01-12-2006, 12:28 AM
FC big brake kit
I tried to post this in Commercial Sales but it needs special access Angry

I m posting this in behalf of a guy named Daniel Duran from club4g.
I ask him about it and he send me back a pretty NICE write up.

Even if I think the kit is overpriced, many of you will be intrested from the TECHNICAL view of the matter. Very nice pics included :wink:

quote>>>>
To order please call me at (323)369-0329 ask for Dan or use Pay Pal and send to [email protected]
P.S. I can also offer installation for a low price, Brembo brand rotors FOR $45 and slotted/drilled $55 or Ordinary brand rotors for $38 and AXXIS brand brake pads which I recommend for $28, currently A.S.E. BRAKES certified.
FREE SHIPPING TO THE USA UNTIL FEBUARY 01,2006 AND THE BEST WAY TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ME IS TO EITHER CALL ME @ (323) 369-0329 OR E-MAIL ME @ [email protected]

I just reallized the pictures did not show up so here they are!!!
I WILL ALSO NO LONGER OFFER THE $250 STEEL VERSION, THE BILLET VERSION IS A SUPERIOR PRODUCT AND DUAL PATTERN FOR ONLY $450

Hello, I currently have new news about the big brake kits available.
They are made out of billet alluminum and are dual pattern. Which means that its both a 4 lug and 5 lug desing, so two in one. They are a 100% bolt on and are based on the 2nd generation rx-7 four piston desing.
To change from different lug patterns all you have to do is swicht hubs between the two hubs of the rx-7.

Then the hub goes in next. Tighten the hub using your original hardware and new cotter pin. Rotor goes in next, if using 4 lug hub rotor has to be redrilled to fit four lug pattern. I can do it for you at no charge or I will give you a templete to do it yourself if you prefer, its only three holes real easy to do. Then finally the caliper goes on next. ITS THAT EASY!!!
and to remove everything bolts of except for the large Bearing Bushing but a simple pulley puller will do a job.

I offer these kits for $450, it includes two brakets made out of 60-61 T-6 billet alluminum and two pairs of p-20 pre heat treated Bearing Bushing. To complete the kit you will need your choice of hub either 4-lug or 5-lug from the 2nd generation rx-7, the rotors and calipers.
Heres a closer view of the kit.

Special note:
~Either 3rd or 2nd generation calipers can be used but remember my parts were originally made to work with 2nd generation calipers.
WARNING: Item above has not been approved by the U.S Department of Transportation for street use. Item is sold for competitive/racing sport use with no expressed or implied warranties. Competition and Sports parts are sold "as-is" without any warranty whatsoever, as we have no control on how they are used. The entire risk of quality and performance of sports parts is with the buyer.
The above is by no means something I mention to discourage anyone form buying but only to mention the reality that these parts are not stock and were not originally intended by Toyota for the AE86 and remember BRAKES ARE YOUR LIFE!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>quote

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

danielvanderwoude Wrote:looks like the nmwisima joke saved you in the end
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - FC big brake kit] http://www.jdmbits.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-12-2006, 10:58 PM
FC big brake kit
You have rights now. Tongue
Moved it to commercial sales. Wink

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - FC big brake kit]
01-12-2006, 11:42 PM
FC big brake kit
Oh, and, can you plz erase this 3 last posts of mine plz.
Totally useless Tongue Tongue

danielvanderwoude Wrote:looks like the nmwisima joke saved you in the end
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - FC big brake kit] http://www.jdmbits.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Project Mu&Spirits-AutoWork crossover Big Brake Kit For Spirits Racing 6 8,523 06-13-2011 07:55 PM
Last Post: Spirits Racing
  AP FRONT BRAKE KIT mojo 3 5,386 10-21-2009 07:53 AM
Last Post: jasper
  Speed Industries: GReddy Sale, only suspension and brake kit speed-inc 28 21,244 04-24-2008 08:08 PM
Last Post: speed-inc