Shuichi Shigeno's new manga (and a car related one!)
01-29-2018, 09:33 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2018 03:52 AM by headrush.)
RE: Shuichi Shigeno's new manga (and a car related one!)
Hi Bean! Thanks for the link to the typeset!

I went to Haruna san as well, back in 2011... tons of good memories. We rented a car with my friends, an all-mighty Toyota Vitz 1.0 AWD in a weird grey with some pink-ish shade depending on the light (a manly car for sure, hahaha Hurray! ), and headed to the top of the mountain on a rainy saturday night. We met a Suzuki Cappuccino and an Alto Works doing uphill and downhill runs. An Altezza came later and added to the party. There were also a big group of Silvias and Skylines doing some donuts and burnouts at the parking lot by the lake.

It was a dream to me to see and experience these places in real life... Haruna san and the road itself, the lake, Ikaho machi, Shibukawa station, and some other places. Unfortunately, they had already demolished the tofu shop the year before Crying But man, roads in Gunma sure are nice.

I came back to Japan the last year, but didn't get to Gunma, instead I had the chance to visit Nagano (some amazing roads up there, I was very close to Usui touge but didn't had a car... sad, because Myogi san was also close) and Iroha Zaka in Nikko... which was a blast to experience, even from the bus, haha (first row, I must say Cool). We spent our budget for the car in a day trip we initially planned going by bus... but no seats available, so plan B was to rent a car to get us to the place. So no touge fun this time for me... next time, I hope! Wink
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shuichi Shigeno's new manga (and a car related one!) - headrush - 01-29-2018 09:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Toyota related videos tomstwincam 9 12,227 06-02-2007 03:16 AM
Last Post: tomstwincam