Shuichi Shigeno's new manga (and a car related one!)
01-26-2018, 05:02 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2018 05:24 PM by headrush.)
RE: Shuichi Shigeno's new manga (and a car related one!)
They're doing an amazing job translating and publishing each chapter so quickly.

I'm liking the manga so far, the first race at Odawara was enjoyable to read... it took a bit to take off through these first chapters, but it was worth to see the ZN6 racing with the genuine Shigeno style. I'm not very fond of the girl's role, but that's some cultural discordance...

Next race takes place at Lake Ashi (Ashinoko) which is also in Hakone. I'm wondering if all courses will be at Hakone, or will we see other areas through the Kanto region or maybe the whole country? As Initial D was focused in Kanto, I'd love to see some racing in other places in Japan. Of course I'd also like to see some old Initial D roads, but I don't think MFG cars are suitable to narrow mountain roads like those with its high HP output, big size and weight. Roads at Hakone are usually wider and well mantained with smooth pavement.
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shuichi Shigeno's new manga (and a car related one!) - headrush - 01-26-2018 05:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Toyota related videos tomstwincam 9 12,233 06-02-2007 03:16 AM
Last Post: tomstwincam