I bought a Hemi - Project Lit'lphant
05-13-2019, 06:19 PM
RE: I bought a Hemi - Project Lit'lphant
(05-11-2019 05:15 PM)banpei Wrote:  That's a very nice engine to own! I did know about it's existence, but I have never seen any IRL or any pictures of one without a Century wrapped around it. Thumbs up!

I have been using the Google translate app to translate using the camera or existing photos for over two years now and it's a bit quirky and doesn't translate a photo into a new photo. I never heard of the Bixby app. Is it Samsung only? And does it translate in place?

I believe it might be Samsung only... it doesn't always work... and sometimes I need to "finagle" the camera a bit to get all the text to translate. But, on the few pages I've done to this point, it works well enough, without it.... Facepalm

As to the engine... I've seen it swapped into a Corona(late70s/early 80s model), and in an early 70s Crown coupe... besides the hot rod pictures.

I've been scouring the web looking for what I can.... for example, here is an article -https://www.carthrottle.com/post/a7rlem9/ - about a guy looking for head gaskets... the engine is fitted in his Miata Huh Interesting photo in there... I adjusted the lighting some... open deck, and bolt-on paired lifter galley/assemblies??

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - RE: I bought a Hemi - Project Lit'lphant]

more to come...... Hurray!

Dan -

You can |Sad .... OR you can ask for help!!!

OST Porting service - http://hachiroku.net/forums/showthread.php?t=19991
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: I bought a Hemi - Project Lit'lphant - oldeskewltoy - 05-13-2019 06:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bought a Ae86 and super scared cause of rust can any one hel adamsaiyad 19 19,545 12-02-2009 02:29 AM
Last Post: [Walaki]D`Lair
  Bought a Hachi today XLarge 27 31,223 09-08-2005 10:06 AM
Last Post: PetzK