Initial D?
01-09-2008, 12:30 PM
Initial D?
kenaku

WHAHAHAHAHA, YOU DRIVE A GIRLS CAR!!!! HAIRDRESSER ALERT!!

So now that thats over with... Only people who don't know what they are saying, or friends that are joking with you make such remarks. Anybody that knows the miata knows that, driving wise, you've probably got the better car of all of us here. Don't feel sorry or ashamed at all, the Hachi Roku is a great fun car, but when it comes to handling quality, there is little that beats the roadster. Its just as much a learners car as the 86 is, maybe even more so.

I agree with what you say about Initial D though, its a cartoon, its entertainment, but there is alot of hidden information in there because the people that made it are real enthousiasts. Sure a 86 in real life wouldn't beat an FD in a downhill battle unless the driver is a real nimwitt but if you pay attention, there are alot of nice little driving tips in the series.

There is however, no better learning place then the track and helpfull friends giving advise. In the end, Initial D is just a cartoon...

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
Find all posts by this user
01-09-2008, 09:29 PM
Initial D?
Thanks Mux213. And you're right there is no place better to learn your car then on the track. However I don't know any track that is near Orange County, California. Does anyone here might know any track available?
01-09-2008, 11:13 PM
Initial D?
Theres always the Irwindale Speedway, but I don't think you'd wanna drive all the way out there.
01-09-2008, 11:17 PM
Initial D?
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Initial D?]

I rest my case Big Grin

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

No more Panda..
Tricolor bastard!

If it 'aint broke, fix it 'til it is
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-10-2008, 12:14 AM
Initial D?
Hey man!
Take it easy. Initial D is great show!!! Thumbs up!

On different server my "favourite motorsport person" is Fujiwara Takumi... ;-), so..

Now I hope Stqueno will find 4th season :-)
01-16-2008, 04:43 AM
Initial D?
What is InitialD?..LOL
Well I did not get an AE86 because of InitialD.I bought my first AE86 like 8 years ago when most of the people outside of JAPAN did not even knew about InitialD or drifting,including myself.Most of us here in Aruba are into Drag racing,so I bought my AE86 to go Drag Racing,Toyota guy's were going for KP60's starlet's,Publica 1000's,KE rolla's.They would take the under powered 4A-C out of the SR trim AE86's or 2/3K's out of the K equip Rolla's and swap a 2/3T OHV HEMI engine,rebore it,put 1/2MM pistons with high rise racing cams,headers and side draft carburators,some with NOS,a 7.9 Hlux diff and go racing,there is even a small block Chevy powered Hachi that raced a couple of years ago,that was the way back then.
Smile