AE86 from Intial D
01-10-2007, 04:46 PM
AE86 from Intial D
Here

[color=white:8b7d7c6eec]http://www.animesuki.com/releases.php/i.html[/color:8b7d7c6eec]

Drifting - best fun you can have in your car with your pants on!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-10-2007, 04:56 PM
AE86 from Intial D
You bought an Italian scooter!!!!!! Tongue

Scooters are nice for the summer, but get boring pretty fast.
Find all posts by this user
01-10-2007, 05:24 PM
AE86 from Intial D
Direct links to torrents are not allowed, but zax pointed you in the right direction Big Grin

Sutter, bittorrent is a file transfer system where you are downloading and uploading files (peer2peer) so downloading copyrighted material this way is, by europian law, illegal. It doesn't matter that you're not downloading / uploading the whole thing. Its the uploading bit that gets you into trouble. Else people would just remove the last or first 5 minutes of a movie and say "I didn't download/upload the intire thing!"

Downloading illegal content still isn't illegal everywhere though, its the making content available that is (i.e. uploading).

Not wanting to step to much into the trap, but as you can read on animesuki there is a bit of a loophole where Anime is concerned for us Europians. Initial D is copyrighted and is thus owned by the creators of Initial D. However, it has been made in Japan and is trademarked and licensed (or whatever) in Japan. It hasn't (yet) been licensed outside of Japan.

For us Initial D enthousiasts that means, no legal subtitled copies produced ANYWHERE in the world (atleast for stage 4, stage 1 and 2 are now offcourse being subtitled and r***d by tokyo pop). Only japanese copies sold. Very unfortunate. It however also means, no license outside of Japan = no protection outside of Japan. Yes the material is copyrighted, but there is nobody around to take legal action. Nobody in europe represents the makers of Initial D because nobody has licensed the material here.

It's the same as patenting an invention, or something similar, your patent only protects you for asfar as you're willing to pay.

Does mean that when someone licenses the material here, they can take action against anybody who at that time already makes illegal copies available as the material is copyrighted from the start (which is a bit of a difference with my patent example, authors are better protected then inventors in that way).

It also means that aslong as nobody licenses the material, legal english subtitled version simply do not exist and for us to watch Initial D means, breaking the law whether we like it or not.

So if anyone got some spare cash around (and I mean you need to win the state lotery first), LICENSE INITIAL D IN EUROPE, SUBTITLE IT IN ENGLISH (dont go tokyopops route and dub it using some rap influenced voice actors) and sell it to all of us for a realistic price (so not 50 euros per 3 episodes, the damn series already counts over 100 eps!!)

Thanks for listening to me, if your out there.. please be out there..

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
01-11-2007, 04:31 PM
AE86 from Intial D
Mux213 Wrote:So if anyone got some spare cash around (and I mean you need to win the state lotery first), LICENSE INITIAL D IN EUROPE, SUBTITLE IT IN ENGLISH (dont go tokyopops route and dub it using some rap influenced voice actors) and sell it to all of us for a realistic price (so not 50 euros per 3 episodes, the damn series already counts over 100 eps!!)

It would be intresting to hear Initial D dubed to German, or Croatian buahahah Hurray!

I wanna see ID subbed to Croatian, :wink:

Drifting - best fun you can have in your car with your pants on!
01-11-2007, 05:25 PM
AE86 from Intial D
ZaX Wrote:
Mux213 Wrote:So if anyone got some spare cash around (and I mean you need to win the state lotery first), LICENSE INITIAL D IN EUROPE, SUBTITLE IT IN ENGLISH (dont go tokyopops route and dub it using some rap influenced voice actors) and sell it to all of us for a realistic price (so not 50 euros per 3 episodes, the damn series already counts over 100 eps!!)

It would be intresting to hear Initial D dubed to German, or Croatian buahahah Hurray!

I wanna see ID subbed to Croatian, :wink:

If Initial D is ever going to be on some German TV network,it's probably going to be dubbed to German,those companies dub everything Big Grin
Subbed to Croatian is not a big problem,but removing english subs by animefansubs is problem,or you can do it other way if you have free bandwidth,use english subbed for translating,and add those subs to japanese version or something like that.
01-11-2007, 05:33 PM
AE86 from Intial D
a112 Wrote:If Initial D is ever going to be on some German TV network,it's probably going to be dubbed to German,those companies dub everything Big Grin
Subbed to Croatian is not a big problem,but removing english subs by animefansubs is problem,or you can do it other way if you have free bandwidth,use english subbed for translating,and add those subs to japanese version or something like that.

You can just get the versions without subtitling and use those to add croation subtitles to?

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
01-11-2007, 06:19 PM
AE86 from Intial D
if that is happens im gonna shoot somebody (randomly repeating) Banging head I HATE DUBS .
01-11-2007, 06:33 PM
AE86 from Intial D
I think most of us do. Tongue

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - AE86 from Intial D]
01-11-2007, 07:53 PM
AE86 from Intial D
Mux213 Wrote:
a112 Wrote:If Initial D is ever going to be on some German TV network,it's probably going to be dubbed to German,those companies dub everything Big Grin

You can just get the versions without subtitling and use those to add croation subtitles to?

That's exactly what i'm talking about,but i explained it badly,i'm saying that you will also need the english subbed to translate,if you don't know japanese.