rim and tyre size?
02-12-2007, 05:22 AM
rim and tyre size?
aHehaHehaHEhAHHeahEHhaEHhae

Fair point there, well made. Only reason i'd not go for them is the seemingly oversized center portion. I don't think i'd mind it, but if i'm ever paying money for rims, i want them such that i would not be able to point a single downside [for instance Work Equip02 14" with mad lip =P ].
Otherwise i completely agree with you and it's actually quite refreshing to see a six-spoke coned rim that's not TE37. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
02-12-2007, 09:38 AM
rim and tyre size?
domi Wrote:aHehaHehaHEhAHHeahEHhaEHhae

Fair point there, well made. Only reason i'd not go for them is the seemingly oversized center portion. I don't think i'd mind it, but if i'm ever paying money for rims, i want them such that i would not be able to point a single downside [for instance Work Equip02 14" with mad lip =P ].
Otherwise i completely agree with you and it's actually quite refreshing to see a six-spoke coned rim that's not TE37. Big Grin
I will not disagree with you on that. In many ways i´m a sucker for looks, and the Rota´s beat the Volk´s there IMHO. But thats a matter of taste, and that cannot be discussed.
I do more trackdays than drifting in my hachi, and my experience has shown me that 15"´s are better than 14"´s there.....so i´m guessing 16"´s will do the trick for me, or at least i can lay to rest, knowing that i gave them a chance.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

My evil Red/Black Panda
http://www.bilgalleri.dk/html/gal_visbil.asp?ID=12832
My current JDM AE86 project
http://www.bilgalleri.dk/html/gal_visbil.asp?ID=31609
02-12-2007, 03:46 PM
rim and tyre size?
If you're buying TE37s just for their looks, then you don't deserve them Cool Smile
Just buy the new DRAG work replica's, should be available in 14" with lippage.

A wheel to steer the front of the car
A pedal to steer the rear
02-12-2007, 10:25 PM
rim and tyre size?
Hi Peter.

I will have the Bronche colored Grids,
So you must have ordered white or gunmetal, as that is the only one they got in stock, right now, that is.

The small project that i´m making is just Turbo charging the Blacktop engine , that i already put in the car(adn drove for around 3000km),
There is just not the power needed to make it really fun,
But that will come with the parts, that i already got in the garage,
I just need to be able to say no, to the Impreza that´s always in need of power,
I have now desided, that when i finish the Impreza that i´m working on now,then it´s the Hachi´s turn.

New gze pistons,
Blok bored to oversize
W58 gearbox,
And all the bits needed, to make the hp

/Skassa

Any fool can go fast in a straight line.
VEMS Blacktop 4AGTE20V 272hp/350nm
"""www.turbotoys.dk"""
02-12-2007, 11:04 PM
rim and tyre size?
Denmark Wrote:I sorry,but i belive, from the experince i have, that i will be faster on a grip lap with the 8x16" wheels, then with the supra 7x14", or the 7x15"
That i have now,

I'm not arguing, but can you explain WHY/WHAT you meant? meaning your 16" rims and tires are lighter, or did you mean something else? I'll assume you are using a wheel tire package of about 590mm(23.2")

Oh... I agree nice wheels! not BLING.....

Dan -

You can |Sad .... OR you can ask for help!!!

OST Porting service - http://hachiroku.net/forums/showthread.php?t=19991
02-13-2007, 05:55 AM
rim and tyre size?
Denmark Wrote:Hi Peter.

I will have the Bronche colored Grids,
So you must have ordered white or gunmetal, as that is the only one they got in stock, right now, that is.

/Skassa
Same here.....no as you say, they are awaiting stock on the bronze. Those are the ones that I have on "pre-order".

My evil Red/Black Panda
http://www.bilgalleri.dk/html/gal_visbil.asp?ID=12832
My current JDM AE86 project
http://www.bilgalleri.dk/html/gal_visbil.asp?ID=31609
02-16-2007, 10:34 AM
rim and tyre size?
oldeskewltoy Wrote:
Denmark Wrote:I sorry,but i belive, from the experince i have, that i will be faster on a grip lap with the 8x16" wheels, then with the supra 7x14", or the 7x15"
That i have now,

I'm not arguing, but can you explain WHY/WHAT you meant? meaning your 16" rims and tires are lighter, or did you mean something else? I'll assume you are using a wheel tire package of about 590mm(23.2")

Oh... I agree nice wheels! not BLING.....

It was just that others said that there will not be more grip, with the 16" wheel,
But i´m sure, that i will be faster on a track with 16" wheels, compered to 14",
Even if both tire whith is ex. 195, and ít does not matter with the wheel weight(to a point),
But that will not be an issue here

/Skassa

Any fool can go fast in a straight line.
VEMS Blacktop 4AGTE20V 272hp/350nm
"""www.turbotoys.dk"""

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shim size for AM cams kazi 4 4,563 12-18-2017 05:34 PM
Last Post: oldeskewltoy
Wink Hub size kazi 5 8,586 06-09-2017 10:06 PM
Last Post: kazi
  Rim width. Which is best.... Dino86 5 6,211 01-07-2017 03:09 PM
Last Post: Dino86
  Camshaft sprocket bolt size? harkes 1 4,235 07-03-2015 12:41 PM