panda trueno on discovery channel
11-13-2007, 05:41 AM
Lipinhu Wrote:
JonnyAE86 Wrote:And the other day I saw a movie with Jaoquin Phoenix (a really weird independent movie), he kidnapps a girl that has a 3 door trueno and they ride in the car a lotta time Thumbs up!

Anyone knows the name of the movie???

BUFALLO 66

I dont remember to see Joaquim Phoenix in that movie. But still a piece of art by Vincent Gallo.

Its a blue 2 door!

http://www.trailerfan.com/movie/buffalo_66/pictures

Right on Lipinhu Thumbs up!

I was confused about the actor, the guy looks like Phoenix Banging head

speed-inc haven't saw that one, but I saw a CSI Miami where a white hachi appears doing some donuts, the episode is based on a street racing gang.

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - panda trueno on discovery channel]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-13-2007, 05:54 AM
Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lipinhu Hurray! Hurray! Hurray!

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - panda trueno on discovery channel]
05-05-2008, 11:16 PM
Yeah, I remember that clip, it's actually some art piece from Michael Lau, right? Lots of nice animation/cool looking dolls, and then the tofu shop 86 zooms by in that clip.

Anyways, couple of days ago (last week friday actually), I was watching the dutch Discovery Channel in the morning. They run this show "Rides" (which is probably more like a collection of various car programs.... sometimes I watch parts of Chip Foose's Overhaul, Jay Leno pops by with hot rods and old american classics now and than)... anyways, last friday orso it had a special about drifting. Unfortunately I had to go to work >_< (fashionably late Cool )

So, well, today I looked for some torrents, could only find some HDTV rip from a Discovery show called Discovery.Channel.Drift.The.Sideways.Craze.720p.HDTV.x264-DHD

It isn't the show I saw last friday, but it does feature a very very nice looking white 3door 86 (japanese guy in the USA, go figure Tongue)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finnish F-Cup Youtube channel ZaX 5 9,229 09-30-2012 05:47 PM
Last Post: S.K.