oldskull's Levin
03-12-2006, 09:47 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2018 01:21 PM by oldskull.)
oldskull's Levin
Well I guess its up to me to start a project thread on Oldskools carSmile

Today me, Ivan, Robokill, Banpei and Oldskool met up at the garage to work on our cars. It was Oldskools turn on the lift so I still don't have my speedo cable swapped overSmile Banpei had some dash work to do and didn't need it, and I just worked on my spare struts and swapped my radio for a nicer one.

For Oldskool the program was new lowering springs and a new exhaust. His car was still on the original springs and he was looking for some nicer ones. Robo had won some Intrax lowering springs at C-day and since he already has some cool racing springs they were just lying there doing nothing.

I must say the springs make the car look fantastic, it's a good lowered amount for looks. I haven't driven the car so I can't comment on that. They are street springs so they should still give a nice comfortable ride.

Pictures in the next few postsSmile

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

1985 AE86 (ハチロク) Levin - Summer time daily driver
Find all posts by this user
03-12-2006, 09:49 PM
oldskull's Levin
And some more....

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
03-12-2006, 09:51 PM
oldskull's Levin
Oh man....i like the workshop, you have plenty of room there Smile

My evil Red/Black Panda
http://www.bilgalleri.dk/html/gal_visbil.asp?ID=12832
My current JDM AE86 project
http://www.bilgalleri.dk/html/gal_visbil.asp?ID=31609
03-12-2006, 09:51 PM
oldskull's Levin
And more...

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

03-12-2006, 09:52 PM
oldskull's Levin
And all is in place...

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

03-12-2006, 09:53 PM
oldskull's Levin
The end resultSmile

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

03-12-2006, 09:54 PM
oldskull's Levin
Hey Bas, thanks alot for this thread. Yeah the springs not only make the car look nicer, but also smooth when driving. They are completly stable than the stock, maybe also because the car is lowered Smile so drive the car more confortable.

I must thanks to you guys who help me. I will arrange some nice food somewhere in the summer this year for you guys in my place Smile
Thumbs up! Thumbs up!
03-12-2006, 09:55 PM
oldskull's Levin
peter møller Wrote:Oh man....i like the workshop, you have plenty of room there Smile
Yupz, very happy being able to use it. Biggest problem is that we often lack tools, its just the lift, the compressor and workbenches. We have to share it with others so at the end of the day, we need to clean up and take everything home again..

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

03-12-2006, 09:57 PM
oldskull's Levin
oldskull Wrote:Hey Bas, thanks alot for this thread. Yeah the springs not only make the car look nicer, but also smooth when driving. They are completly stable than the stock, maybe also because the car is lowered Smile so drive the car more confortable.

I must thanks to you guys who help me. I will arrange some nice food somewhere in the summer this year for you guys in my place Smile
Thumbs up! Thumbs up!

Do I hear a "Malaysian Barbeque meet" option there?

You are most welcome mate, glad you like the changes to your car. I got off lucky today though having enough to do myself and having Robo and Ivan doing all the hard workSmile

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

03-12-2006, 10:32 PM
oldskull's Levin
Thumbs up! looked a whole lot better when it was done :-)

Cars:
"99 Lexus IS200
"86 AE86 Kouki Panda Levin GT-Apex (restore project)
"84 AE86 Zenki Blue Levin (project racer)
Motorcycles:
"02 Yamaha R1
"02 Honda Hornet S
"08 BMW R1200GS