my ex-civic kicking ass
07-11-2007, 04:34 PM
my ex-civic kicking ass
just found this clip of my ex-civic which is now driven by a aquaintance of mine. she is one bad ass dragracer Big Grin

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...2350&hl=en

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - my ex-civic kicking ass]

16 year old stock engine with only exhaust and CAI done..

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - my ex-civic kicking ass]

what a great car that was.. man i miss her.. was also my very first and very own car which i bought with my very own and very hard earned money Big Grin

edit: aaaa the licence plates are still the same.. ah nostalgia..
Find all posts by this user
07-11-2007, 06:09 PM
my ex-civic kicking ass
ghe ghe..I know how you feel. Had the same car and everything. Only mine is now owned by some fat bloke...not quite the same.

A wheel to steer the front of the car
A pedal to steer the rear
07-11-2007, 10:33 PM
my ex-civic kicking ass
the funny thing is what i miss the most abut the car.. the little things that have little to do with performance.. for instance the sound of the starter (it really sounds so cool), And when you drive in hard rain, when you feel the water splashing onto your feet when you drive over puddles. and the solid and precise feel of that tranny.. and such a great feel/feedback for and from the road.. and that smooth rev happy engine with crispy response.. and the smell of papaya dashboard polisher Big Grin

In the end, its not the stupendous power figures or high technology implemented into the car that make the car great. Its all those litlle things. Okay the smell of papaya can be argued. Big Grin

Hopefully my hachi will give me the same pleasures some day..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Had to share....funny ass viral with an AE86 innit Ivan141 8 7,631 02-25-2010 06:31 PM
Last Post: Kryptize