look what i found...
09-16-2005, 07:05 AM
look what i found...
Hello,

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, we do make

Fibreglass front panel that goes behind bumper for the KE20s

So far the only shipping method i am considering is Bax Global seafreight, and it would take slightly more than a month to get to Netherlands. The deal with shipping is that the price i quote will be cost of shipping to your nearest Bax Global depot and you would have to clear any duties or taxes at your end. I could get Bax global to arrange courier from their depot after all taxes and duties are cleared but might be better for you to arrange it at your end.

The cost of shiping is also per cubic meter, so might pay to buy a few more parts as it cost the same to ship.

Anyway, i didnt have any made up front valance so that's why its taking so long, as i was looking for it in the workshop. Anyway, will make one up and take a photo of it within 2 weeks.

sorry about the delay.

For All your AE86 fibreglass needs

http://www.86factory.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-16-2005, 08:57 AM
look what i found...
It would be cool if you also had the spoiler lip for the front..I think toycoolrolla sells those already, but it's nice to have a one-stop supplier.

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
10-03-2005, 07:57 AM
look what i found...
Hi Again,

Sorry, i didnt manage to make the front valance, i found some photos of the race car that we make the front valance, fenders, moulding that sits next to the headlights, bonnet for. We used to make the triangular front lip, i need to look in storage to see if the mould is still ok to make parts. i am not sure if those are the same one as toycoolrolla. KE25 are not as popular here, and we didnt sell much of the panels.

Anyway, The red car is has all the fibreglass parts on it. Back then we are called topline fibreglass. please let me know if NZ ke25 is the same as the the ones over in Europe.

The white KE25 belongs to my fibreglasser. It is currently for sale for around NZD 4000. Smile real tidy right? that's the car where all the fibreglass parts are taken from.

Sorry, i couldnt show you a more detail picture of the front valance. We had been really busy recently.

Cheers

Eugene

86factory.com

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

For All your AE86 fibreglass needs

http://www.86factory.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Photobuckets new look and schizophrenic tendency Bean 3 5,918 12-12-2012 12:43 AM
Last Post: Bean
  Look what I found in front of my house today banpei 13 12,415 11-21-2005 10:52 PM
Last Post: banpei
  Look what I found in front of my house today! Widar 9 8,026 11-19-2005 04:58 PM
Last Post: 205t16
  found som old movies of my CRX KristianAE86 11 11,590 01-21-2005 03:56 PM
Last Post: Ivan141
  Look what i found! The Doctor 3 4,727 01-09-2005 05:12 PM
Last Post: banpei