liveforspeed players?
02-07-2006, 03:06 PM
liveforspeed players?
i agree! we should meet soon. im not too good but still we can have some laughs together, perhaps some parallel drifting, or just some fun on the parking lot Big Grin

whaddya say we do it today?

and can somebody move this to games section.
Find all posts by this user
02-07-2006, 04:58 PM
liveforspeed players?
Apolan Wrote:when playing this game w/ DFP i realised that it lacks FF for the peddals. The steereng fedback is alright but when going 200+kph into a turn, stepping hard on the brakes it will just lock if you push the peddal 1 mm to much. so the braking is hard to master because there is no feel for when the brakes lock, you just have to learn to pres the peddal exactly 57 milimetres or whatewer..

What car are you talking about exactly ? And what wheels are locking? Front/rear? Make sure you have your pedals calibrated Tongue And you could offcourse try to lower the brake power in your setup. Also, you could enable brake help (ESC-options menu) but it's faster without. Also, since LFS physics are not 100% (yet), I find when you have minimal lock under braking, your actual brake distance is a tiny wee bit shorter compared to "non locked braking" .

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - liveforspeed players?]
02-07-2006, 05:05 PM
liveforspeed players?
I'd like to give it a go again, but I only have a demo version. I could download the latest one and maybe we could try doing a group session somewhere next weekend?

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-07-2006, 10:16 PM
liveforspeed players?
I also play LFS when I have time... Make a AEU86 server and lets see who drifts the best... Smile

Totally rebuilding an AE86...
http://www.fintoys.net
http://www.findori.net
http://www.koti.mbnet.fi/teemu-t
02-08-2006, 09:27 AM
liveforspeed players?
I cant even control the damn rwd cars while driving normally. I'll try to borrow a steerin wheel somewhere..(NoHachi?)

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-09-2006, 04:56 AM
liveforspeed players?
another lfs drifter here eheh
i play it about 2 years its really adictive! i dont use to buy games.. but this one is realiable!
i have a steering wheel and if you think the handeling of this game sucks its because u'r setings are bad or u just suck in driving skils and need a bit more practicing! Tongue
(except for keybord players.. imagin controling a real RWD car with a keybord its normal to be a hard task but any way not impossible... lol)

these LFS server is hosted by me and specialy on S2 some times is used for drift practice sessions:
on S2:
SimracingPortugal.net
( ^7Simracing^2Po^3r^1tugal^7.net )*

on DEMO:
.SimracingPortugal.net
( .^7Simracing^2Po^3r^1tugal.net )*

* if u want to specify the host name to conect, withou searching for it in the list u must use that "code" insted of the name...

-==SimRacing Portugal==-
02-09-2006, 08:48 AM
liveforspeed players?
another Liveforspeed Drifter here... Cool game, ALOT of fun ( right Lasse? Thumbs up! ) and the physics are great. Low speed traction is the only thing i could put a finger on... The rest is pure fun

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - liveforspeed players?]
1987 AE86
http://www.bilgalleri.dk/html/gal_visbil.asp?ID=41755
http://www.aeu86.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3255

...FWD SUCKS!!...
02-09-2006, 02:10 PM
liveforspeed players?
Michel H Wrote:
Apolan Wrote:when playing this game w/ DFP i realised that it lacks FF for the peddals. The steereng fedback is alright but when going 200+kph into a turn, stepping hard on the brakes it will just lock if you push the peddal 1 mm to much. so the braking is hard to master because there is no feel for when the brakes lock, you just have to learn to pres the peddal exactly 57 milimetres or whatewer..

What car are you talking about exactly ? And what wheels are locking? Front/rear? Make sure you have your pedals calibrated Tongue And you could offcourse try to lower the brake power in your setup. Also, you could enable brake help (ESC-options menu) but it's faster without. Also, since LFS physics are not 100% (yet), I find when you have minimal lock under braking, your actual brake distance is a tiny wee bit shorter compared to "non locked braking" .

any car! i know calibration and setup of brake power and balance has a great effect. but you cant calibrate brake power for every speed and situation. there fore you have to have the feel for when the brakes lock. dont worry my steering wheel is well calibrated (i have the wingman drivers for DFP).

some people dealt with this problem by implementing a squash ball under the brake pedal inside the casing. supposed to give better feel for the braking (more resistance).

im game for the weekend, somebody can setup the server and we can have some fun. Big Grin