Kouki Levin Coupe
Kouki Levin Hatchback
Kouki Trueno Coupe
Kouki Trueno Hatchback
Zenki Levin Coupe
Zenki Levin Hatchback
Zenki Trueno Coupe
Zenki Trueno Hatchback

i really dont know what the differences are in all these can anyone put up a picture of each one to help with my education? Dumb question :wink:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-12-2005, 01:44 PM
different models
i just know them all as a gt coupe/ twincam or levin and haven't got on to the japenese names for them Confused
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-12-2005, 01:46 PM
different models
Hmmm, I'm sure someone will put up a search but there is a thread around here somewhere, I guess in technical that explains the differences.

Kouki and Zenki simple stand for pre facelift and facelift version, I always mix them up.

Levin and Trueno specify the look of the car. Levin has the fixed lights, Trueno has the popup lights.

According to purists all cars are Coupe's, also the hatchbacks, but in countries where both the 2 door and 3 door version of the car was sold the coupe usually refers to the 2 door version and the hatchback refers to the 3 door version of the car.

Thats it in a nutshellSmile

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
Find all posts by this user
10-12-2005, 01:55 PM
different models
I'm "someone" Tongue
click
10-12-2005, 02:20 PM
different models
Okay, good, locking this one, lolly if you have more questions about this please follow the link that dorito put on and put your comments there so we just have one thread for thisSmile

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MR2 v AE86 - how different is it to drive? Pockets 10 12,627 04-03-2013 05:53 PM
Last Post: wouter86