[aeu86.org] Live For Speed
01-15-2007, 09:29 PM
You just gave me a reason to try again... And you're right. I think I threw the mouse aside to quickly. Driving the RWD car with the keyboard doesn't seem to be possible at all, but with the mouse it can be done :-)
Find all posts by this user
01-15-2007, 11:35 PM
Most of the best laps and coolest drifts are done with the mouse in LFS community. the steering is quite analog and its the easiest way to control the car. Well i got so used to my DFP wheel i couldnt do without. Its just so fun to throw the wheel around 900 degrees when drifting.. and with the great FF support LFS has its the closest thing you can come to reality. Thumbs up!
01-15-2007, 11:52 PM
I'm playing about every evening right now, and am only just beginning to get a grip on the damn turbo.. It takes a bit of learning, but I think it's pretty realistic.. the trueno turbo is a real handfull in real life too.

BTW, I'll attach my aeu86 skin..I think it looks pretty neat, and it has a nice little touch on the roof too.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-15-2007, 11:56 PM
Ivan, how do you do throttle control with mouse then? I only get full throttle, no throttle which sucks..

I desided to get my force feedback steeringwheel out of the closet, only to find out I've lost the power adapter that came with itSad

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
01-16-2007, 12:03 AM
how did you drift? crazy games Tongue

1985 AE86 (ハチロク) Levin - Summer time daily driver
01-16-2007, 01:09 AM
mux, the best way to set up the throttle on the mouse is to tune the button sensitivity rate then just tap the throttle to keep it in the middle or so.. or tap more/faster for more throttle. its not on/off -it can be set to rise slow and fade slow. up to you to find the correct rate. I cannot stress enough how much more fun this game is with a FF wheel. Letalone 900' Big GrinBig Grin
01-16-2007, 01:12 AM
I need to find my power supplySad

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
01-16-2007, 01:24 AM
Findit fast, its gonna be fun! Big Grin

Ivan, great skin man. Just one question. how do you add skins, without replacing the existing ones? I tried putting them in skins_x folder, but they dont apear in the game.
01-16-2007, 01:27 AM
You shoud put them in the skins folder not the skins_x. That's it!

You can apply a skin in the garage selecting the colour tab and on the bottom you will find the skin settings.

1987 Toyota Corolla GT coupe - for holidays oversteer
2005 Toyota Corolla - for daily understeer
01-19-2007, 04:49 PM
Aaah finnally the weekend. Man i slept only 3 hours, was up all night drawing plans in AutoCAD. I see black and white now Big Grin

Anyway, shall we race some today? Have a litle online pic-o-nic? Big Grin

SutteR tnx, ill try that now, hope it works. I've done that before but couldnt locate the skin in the game.