[aeu86.org] Live For Speed
02-28-2007, 10:13 AM
Sure! I use DFP, and it works wonderful! What you need is wingman team drivers (with logitech profiler). There you can set your wheel acuratelly, set many functions such as spring, deadzone, degree of turn, FF strenght and save profiles for different games.

Get it here:

http://www.wingmanteam.com/latest_softwa...t_main.htm

(just choose your operating system, download, and follow the instructions to instalation carefully. Enjoy. Smile
Find all posts by this user
06-04-2007, 04:17 PM
Really nice steering wheel that logitech...The 900 deg feature is awesome!I've played LFS with it twice at a friend's house and it's just incredible!I believe I can reach 1:34 at blackwood with a week of practice(I am at 1:34:8 now with keyboard and mouse with the XF Gti)And something else...Could you tell me the name of the server you are playing?I'd love to drive with you guys, even virtually...

JapanPower

UoP Racing website
UoP Racing videos

Racing, because football, basketball, tennis & golf only require ONE ball....
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-04-2007, 04:20 PM
Ohjeee boyz Evil Wave
As I have the G25 now I will be veeeery happy to meet you for some drifts in the pits soon Hurray!

"..el camino's aren't supposed to make sense, craziness is what makes the world go around." - Car & Driver, 1984
06-04-2007, 04:30 PM
G25!WOW, Respect!I've only tried it once, but I think 260 euros is a lot of money!(That's the cost in Greece)I think that the Logitech driving force has the best value for money...For driftin' huh?Yes, of course but I will drive with keyboard...

JapanPower

UoP Racing website
UoP Racing videos

Racing, because football, basketball, tennis & golf only require ONE ball....