ae86 13B-REW Odessa
12-17-2010, 11:20 PM
ae86 13B-REW Odessa
All greetings)
Excuse for my English language. To transfer online the translator..................

Hm. With what to begin. Probably from the end (though the project far is not ready) but already where that near to it............

In Hachike it is grouped three different manufacturers. The motor-RX7 FD3S....... A suspender completely independent from Silvia S13 (a rear stretcher from Skyline R33) нуи a body ae86.... This car in the course of construction opened in me that that anything impossible is not present... Only desire!!!!!!!

It is a little earlier)))))))) AS IT was.......................

The chronology is kept.... Be hung up)))

10/17/2007 - 01:30

Good afternoon dear Forumchane *)
I want to acquaint a little you with my project... Probably it is to a clod that it is useful....
My name is Alexander. In network Worm or Worm72... c whom that we already communicated. With whom that are already familiar... *)) Archi дарова *)))
Disposition Odessa....
For today I go by Levin АЕ101 4agze... Process of construction АЕ86 4agte and SX200 RB25DET
Почитав some projects with АЕ86, I decided to show that over what I work...

So::rolleyes:

So – decided to slightly open a little a veil of my project over АЕ86 *)
Having Levin in 101 body and the compressor motor solved it тюнинговать for arrivals on 402 metres … bought shaft … a computer … the increased pulleys of the compressor … пружинки valves from ХКС … fashionable face-to-face куллер. The report was here

[url = "http://www.gtextreme.ru/forum/showthread.p...;highlight=worm"] http://www.gtextreme.ru/forum/showthread...light=worm [/url]
[url = "http://www.gtextreme.ru/forum/showthread.p...;highlight=worm"] http://www.gtextreme.ru/forum/showthread...light=worm [/url] [/url]

Here again [url = "http://forums.drom.ru/showthread.php?t=466...worm&page=2"] http://forums.drom.ru/showthread.php?t=4...orm&page=2 [/url]

And than further I stuffed a car worse the car went because of an axle box of wheels on the first – the second and in a consequence and the third drive, and a question on that that it began necessary to be engaged really in the first in a suspender and in the second to start to pose my swallow *)) I Became a pity also decided to buy that that rear-wheel.В process of searches the choice fell on ае86 for many reasons.
1) the Easy body
2) the Rear driving axle
3) I Love Toyoty
4) Many years I use motors 4а
5) Considerable popularity
6) Possibility to use in дрифте (when Drags bothers *)))

So *)))
And in it it is a high time Jura (Diesel engine) respected and known to you stood at the crossroads, to continue work on recently got Hachiroku or with a head to be dipped in project S2000 …. The choice made the Diesel engine to you is known *)) about what tell its successes in work with known Honda S2000 *)) And what with Hachem? We communicated with Juroj about it not for long *))) and here ….я owner Hachiroku *))) or if more precisely to tell the designer when that of former Hachiroku *))
Late at night we met and struck on hands ….
….и here that I saw *))):
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - ae86 13B-REW Odessa] and here
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - ae86 13B-REW Odessa] and here
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - ae86 13B-REW Odessa] well and here
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - ae86 13B-REW Odessa]

The patient was visually sick and is serious enough *)) visually could seem that is live. But ….вобщем the kind was sad ….а that that what that умельцы to the Diesel engine вмутили in Hachik optics from Vases 2106 сначало caused in me a little shock!!! *))) but I knew on what I go *)) As in a good condition the car was not necessary to me for considerable work on корчению *)) was assumed) Voobshchem approached me such variant.Всё таки really АЕ86! *)) I reacted To Diesel engine words about more less quite good condition inertly. Or it is possible to tell ваабще did not react *))) whether Trying to get this designer I the Diesel engine did not guess to look there is in the motor an oil and dashing fastening Hachik on a tie to my Levin we decided to force Hachik завестисть.Бу hectare hectare-tayota is тАёта … resisted but … was got … and even itself went. . But the engine was upset from such violence and the appeared easy knocks let to us know with Juroj that liners in the engine are not present *)))) more) Deciding not to scoff any more at motor Hachika we held on it to a disposition place *))
Hoisting it on the hoist in some days and properly seeing I understood that Mertvee does not happen *)) but was necessary корчь and I decided to close on all eyes and simply to establish in it the compressor motor from last generation АЕ101.и All *)) (as I was mistaken *))

Also work on dismantling.Для the beginnings began removed the motor

Further there was a shock *))) the Muzzle needs to be changed completely т.к to cook it it is already impossible.При the removed motor it was well visible that beat on this muzzle time and again and at all two *))) (for what it so!?) ланжероны are strongly deformed also one more shortly another *)) At visual негнилости Hachik appeared мертвее that that I at the sick imagination expected.Гнили was much. It is a lot of * (((.

So it is solved – it is necessary to search for the donor …
Searches occupied a lot of time and the case helped... To a companion on dismantling brought ае85 (труеноWink struck strongly to the rear (ASS) *)) and a companion adjusted for pure символичесскую a payment (т.е free of charge) a muzzle in gathering *).Морда was шо the virgin - is pure and непопорчена *))) and here....

Here and a muzzle new *)))
But.............. * ((((to a campaign of works it is found out as the rear end simply in a shit *)) and it is really necessary to search for the donor for the rear of Hachika

Rear ланжероны were simply stratified also a live place on them is not present. The same picture and with all rear * (((

Here I really began to panic and with words Yes НАХ all it is necessary to me.... Started to search for the Ass мля on Hachik.Мои the master told that them зае. ло with it гАвном persists in and that they will not do more ниччё..... All right мля I think... Rear to engage already late the Rear I found on the Alliance. There at them was struck труено in Left front ланжерон and that that was necessary for me remains whole, absolutely not rotten and at that point in time whom not claimed.

A few bargained I bought. And in the same place on the Alliance started with the welder in negotiations *))) after a month of negotiations welder Slavik accepted at last that my unfortunate Hachiroku in work....

To admit - welder Slavik it appeared the present shaman *))) work made very qualitatively and акуратно. All cooked on factory seams... вообщем I am very happy and I recommend *))))
Further there came the moment when I really started so-called tuning *)))
I began with simplification... Made the Easy cowl at children in canes *))

WEIGHT of 4,8 kg
Those who worked with ребятамизнают how much qualitative things they do. *)))
I solved as that plastic side panels too do not prevent

Yes. By the way I decided to make of Levin Trueno-t.e with a blind muzzle.и here that turned out.
I flew down removed. Their place occupies a multiplex on a circle that gives me a lot of economy in weight and still I went further away *))) with shout of Hu Th with them pulling out last borrowed money I asked children to make completely functional plastic doors. And here...

Doors turned out simply product исскуства. And weight.... In 5,5 kg. I think it is not necessary to speak how many I save on weight of doors *)))
So.... There is a ready body a cowl - side panels-doors of plastic arts... Flew down a multiplex... подвесска полиуретан and it is a lot of still everyones вкусностей *))) the Car was ready to internal painting. But.... Further thought developed so *)))...........
Предпологаемая мощьность the motor around 320-340 forces... Accordingly the native bridge and a box does not have chances to survive in such mode *))) a theme was long discussed with the people in America and англии and the decision to sell both the bridge and a box and a cardan is accepted... To the place of a box the box well-known W58 is got...

Which holds freely to 400 forces
The question is solved by a box and with the bridge is not present... And I decided to implant instead of a beam axle подвесску in сборне with 32го a turbo-skajlajna together with a reducer and ЛСД which holds as to 400 forces.Справедливости for the sake of it is necessary to tell that it is not my idea *)) experience has been adopted at Americans and Japanese.Редкость certainly but..... Other more budgetary variants I did not see.
Total-hundred I receive? Correctly-independent rear подвесску maintaining sufficient capacity for me. There is only a work with the motor *)) All details will not tell - I will tell just the motor will be Levinov in volume of 1,6 litres is under construction on base 4agze from last generation compressor

So - I hope bothered to nobody with the literary trash *))) but for me all only begins *)))) for a winter - spring very much I hope to be in time устаканить a question with the engine and for the Summer предпологаю trial driving (My God help me)!!!!!!!!!
Yes. Forgot... The full weather-cloth on a circle from the Origin is ordered. And the car presumably will look here so

Further while without photos I will tell that on the car the rear suspension from скайлайна in 32ом a body and a lobby from Silvii in 13ом a body is established... On a circle тормаза from GT-R and койловеры JIC..... Photos I will lay out later... *))))

For today the rear suspension is established.... A lobby подвесска it is replaced on подвесску from S13 койловеры from JIC, полиуретан, межрычаговая распорка from ЕНЕРДЖИ.Вообщем at Hachika the wheelbase *)) considerably increased) the car left to fitters of doors... There all to a heap assemble also the car leaves on painting подкапотного space and interior.... Establish the Multiplex.... Put the motor....... Now basically work on the motor goes... At present I wait for spare parts from America and Japan. All I will assemble in a heap and I will start to establish.
ща distracted from the project got 200SX with RB25DET a little.... With it I will a little work as too тачила with considerable potential... It under дрифт I will sharpen *))) a few theme дрифта *))) interested

So... подвесска on a place... Details of that as put it I will lower т. Very long it is necessary to describe *))))

As I already wrote that work with a body and подвесской is finished.
The car now (while winter) is sent on a sediment..... On spring will paint and assemble плекс with plastic.........
The vdannyj moment I work with the engine and состыковкой it with box W58....... Also I finish with SX200 with RB26DETT the motor (the PHOTO I will lay out later with separate article)... I sharpen under DRIFT... Decided to try to do a bit of travelling sideways... *)))
Basically for today all that is made... Much I do not write not to take away time from all...... Photos процесска constructions collected already more than thousand with all details and nuances of assembly of the given miracle *)))

So continuation though also insignificant but came …
There came colds and my sick brain in any way did not want успокаиватьсяи with thought that oil to spoil Porridge we started implantation of a suspender from venerable Skajlajna *))))
Tiring out on the hoist this "PORRIDGE" we started to remove a beam axle.

Seeing body bends on Hachike we scratching turnip thought up here such design made of corners in 3 mm.....

Additional beam made of corners we вварили just between rear ланжеронов creating in own way additional распорку between rear ланжеронов...
Притулив a beam together with running from Skye was опастность that системма levers rests against a body in an arch. But... To us carried *)))))

And lobbies водушки running акурат got on heels where there was a native fastening продолной jet pull-rod with Hachiroku

Cutting off native fastening of pull-rods we welded on these heels уголоксоздав an additional thrust block

So. The picture approximately looks here so...

On a course пьессы disks on 15 Japanese forged have been got... Very easy.шириной in seven inches..... And with 15тым оффсетом and a shelf *)))))

Now it turned out that a suspender from Skye a bit more widely than from Hachiroku and accordingly a track rear a little more than a lobby... That also it was pleasant to us *))))

Wheels look out of arches... It is good.... Arches it is necessary to cut to such that swear - it badly... ща it is solved as it will be *)))))
But it is visible to it we start after the weather-cloth comes........
By the wheel car will look approximately here so....

Well and for descriptive reasons and repetition once again the general виид подвесски from below *))))))

So that we have?! практичесски the ready body and already established подвесску from Skajlajna which gives the chance to us to digest considerable мощьность and besides Hachiroku became with independent подвесской. And it already a trick *)))))))
On turn box installation on the motor and then on a body *))))))
Probably continuation follows *))))))

So we continue *)))
The motor....................... We start bases..... хтим 300 and more forces...... хм. Well прросто бля it is desirable *))
As I wrote the motor above will be 4agze a turbo.......
We begin with that that we tighten spare parts *)
первоке - work with a head... In sense with a head of cylinders *))))))))) with гАлавой for a long time already not everything is all right *)
So... A head we give on расточку - polishing and тд.

Replacement of valves on easy both increased... And replacement of guiding valves on bronze with increased теплоотдачей

[img] http://photofile.com.ua/photo/worm72/950...668684.jpg[/img]
[img] http://photofile.com.ua/photo/worm72/950...668683.jpg[/img]

Replacement of a fuel lath

Further. мАтор will be type of four throttle *)) I will remind that the base the motor-4agze//b it will be 4х a throttle turbo *))
So...
рессивер on it

Throttle will stand from двадцатиклапаного 4age (BlackTop) on 50мм everyone. Accordingly both the receiver and an adapter on a head are made under these of a throttle and it looks approximately so

So the admission is ready. *):rolleyes:

Release.... хм what to tell about release....
The collector is already brought and given together with ГБЦ and an admission on completion (polishing and тдWink

Here the such

About турбе on it I will write after.....

Replacement пружинок valves on strengthened брендовые from HKS

Shaft... With shaft very long decided to go what way. Or to put big or not so. As a result of experience studying decided to stop on two variants................ To put on an admission 256и on release 264 both there and there 8.1 lift... And the second variant simply to put from 16клапанного 4age... To explain why I will not be. Very long it is necessary to paint about турбоямах and productivity of turbines... I will tell just such variants are not casual.... I decided to get rid of riding shaft (not to get)

Further plates of valves are made of the titan... т.е and it is stronger and easier *))

I get rid of adjusting hollow disks basically. Glasses which on 30 % are got easier. *)))
The motor предпологается to twist to 9тыс... Therefore also all is facilitated that only is possible..... While all that is to write on made work.... Continuation follows....
...........фух................... Was tired that that *)))))))))

These are references to a stage-by-stage writing of article with discussions
http://www.nismo-club.ru/ipb/index.php?&showtopic=31767
http://www.streetracing.od.ua/forum/show...php?t=3700
Find all posts by this user
12-17-2010, 11:43 PM
ae86 13B-REW Odessa
So - appeared it is sensitive time)) we continue .................

2/12/2008, 21:42

So updating *)))
Yesterday received a parcel from Japy to....-s' board
1) pillows of the motor and a box from TRD

3) a dashboard from the 100-th марковника digital-optitronnyj

3) a throttle

4) a layer pad металичесская from GREEDY

5) Bustkontroller from BLITZ SBC I-Color...... ИМХО one of the most advanced бустов for today

The reference to the description boost........ [url = "http://www.alamomotorsports.com/blitz/SBC_iColor.html"] http://www.alamomotorsports.com/blitz/SBC_iColor.html[/url]

3/20/2008, 0:22

Greetings to all *))
So. Lately especially anything it has not been made.... Except for project reconsideration. News the first... I sold the motor 4agze (remained in Odessa) which prepared for my swallow... Now all tuning which was got for the motor goes on sale....
News the second... The motor for project continuation is already bought.... What I do not tell while. But.... Under it brakes before 4х piston - back 2х piston are established in the near future... From Skajlajna... Disks with 15 for 17 size accordingly change...... Basically while all...

PS развесовка and weight remain *))))

3/21/2008, 15:31

questions I answer)))
SR it would be too simple *))) it is not my way. To try to be original so on the adult *)))

27/03/08
So *)))))))))))))))
IT Vankel *) 1,3 Twin of a turbo with RX7 FD3S...... *))))))) to a campaign all only begins *)))

280сил in a drain at 31 kg of the moment... Run 70 тыс...... At present the motor prepares for a partition just in case *)) I think that обноыить it does not prevent in any way *)))

30/04/09

Yesterday brought the car on full procooking of a body. Completely remove all covering from a body and boil thoroughly on factory seams on all car and as вварят rear glasses from S13 for establish racks with S13 bodies (running for 100 percent becomes Nissanovsky. After that I will begin инсталирование the motor *)) I will put - I will remove again - I will paint over подкапотное and I will already finalise the motor *))

And here бешенный Hachiroku with Japan))))))))))))))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvPfi-ZeQ...re=related

5/19/2008, 8:09
Brought the car on full procooking of a body. Completely remove all covering from a body and boil thoroughly on factory seams on all car and as вварят rear glasses from S13 for establish racks with S13 bodies (running for 100 percent becomes Nissanovsky). After that I will begin инсталирование the motor *)) I will put - I will remove again - I will paint over подкапотное and I will already finalise the motor *))

And... While at full speed there are works on procooking of a body I was engaged in "half" with the motor.... Today I transported it in a place where boil a body *)

Then to begin with I decided to remove from the motor all not the necessary... Namely the compressor of the air conditioner and the hydraulic booster pump... Also reached candles.... At check компресии it was found out that in the first section a compression of 2 kg... In the second the ZERO *))) хм... The partition lighted *))) but just in case decided to see visually rotor plates (АПЕКСЫWink... Using for this purpose a mirror.... At visual visual inspection all was found out that АПЕКСЫ the whole... But are seriously soiled.... Deciding to use to a partition all possible variants I filled in in bores of candles of kerosene in each section. The motor thus turns manually without any problems. Smoothly and without закусываний. I hope that APEX расскоксуются and I can get the motor.... In a case if it does not turn out it is necessary переберать... The motor I will put on a body... I will try on. And at once I will remove... A body in painting - the motor in work. After painting I will remove from a half рыксы all conducting and I will lay it on a body of Hachika. салонную - torpedo conducting I use too from рыксы *) while from news all *)))

21/05/08
[quote name ='zafer1484 ' post = ' 490964 ' date ='21.5.2008, 14:20 '] Pridetso to touch!
After loss of a compression it not лечитсо [/quote]

The motor removed... That or to treat it is already useless ((in the second секциии there is no one АПЕКСА. To a campaign took off.видимо the stator is spoilt ((ща I think to assort..... Also I will update all that is required.возможно I will prepare all under 400 + forces... It is not enough инфы on spare parts (for example what апексы are necessary under big мощьность.... What rotor and a layer pad... Can eat all усиленое under big буст. How many hallows will be digested стоковая by a box well and тд... I will be glad to any help *)

It is added: Pn Ijun 09, 2008 7:22 pm message Heading:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings.долго did not write to all as got used to do all as for itself that and on speed quickly cannot be basically. Well and if fairly that simply is not present time to the Internet to reach... I will soon lay out continuation of article with бАльшими photos... In brief I will tell that I did not start the motor yet... As it is very problematic it appeared to put the motor in a body of Hachika it it appeared unexpectedly big than it seemed *)))))))))... Americans it it is strong not заморачиваются and lay down on simple namely "as becomes" - in such расскладе the motor is strongly displaced forward that not strongly suited me... I дже displace the motor directly to a motor board т.е I keep interesting me развесовку. But. Here is проблеммы... A bell of a box strongly big for тонеля. Therefore рассшит тонель in a body си the new has been made... Further. . The beam native in any way did not approach therefore a beam the new beam which has been cut off and created from zero allows to put the motor as it is necessary keeping the centre of gravity back and as it is necessary low... Well and естесственно that the steering lath too has been changed.... Problems on installation it appeared in times more than it was possible to present only. I can as to tell that for me it there was the most difficult moment in preparation. Couple of days ago the motor at last that laid as it is necessary.Ребятам-Slaviku and to Oleg separate respect... For skill and for patience... I should be born still *))) some times altered as I did not accept that one that another. *))). Have been in passing made распорки on a body - back ланжероны and lobbies ланжероны. On Monday I remove the motor from a body and we overturn a body for bottom procooking.... Well also I will begin that that with the motor to think *)))

Here to steam of photos... Then I will write in more details

[img] http://image009.mylivepage.com/chunk9/26...#1091;.JPG [/img]

While here and so *)

] 6/11/2008, 10:28

[quote name ='Kamchatka_surf ' post = ' 502919 ' date ='11.6.2008, 10:47 '] 1. On the left side of the motor (there where turbines) costs an air pomp - throw out it нахрен it is not necessary to you! It allows to facilitate still the motor, to release a place and gives capacities as it is possible to throw out дозатор (the device which injects oil into a stator but then it is necessary to pour oil into gasoline about 350-400 gramme on 50 litres.
2. Апексы order any, the main thing that they would be integral and not 3 mm (it is its width) as under them are necessary торцевать a rotor and to do it it is necessary оооооочень окуратно and счательно.
3. It are necessary for a partition of Vankelja for you (provided that rotor and stators whole) Knifes-6 pieces, Sajd of force - 12 pieces, About - rings of 4 pieces (well and пружинки to all to it барахлуWink, Liners-2shtuki and layer pads between stators (such rubber rings). After assembly of the motor it should прокручиватся hands with effort but hands.
As give particular attention to cooling of the motor would cut holes in a cowl that there was an extract and as put good алюминевый a radiator and a dispenser, without it will boil (more shortly stupidly copy system of cooling of Mazda only with better ништякамиWink. [/quote]

About... вотза these thanks huge..... The help to me just is useful..... Is not clear... In the first - that such a dispenser
And in second th saw much and read that remove an air pomp but... Not absolutely I understand for what it... That gives... How to remove and that with hoses which on it go to do..... вобще if that is possible consecrate for me this theme more in detail and? It is possible in личку... As you can is shorter *))) пасиб

7/18/2008, 1:46

So again greetings *)))

On what I stopped?! And …. Precisely. On that as we laid down the motor *)))
Whether as I also spoke thus that the motor small enough appeared very inconvenient for packing in a body ае86 … as a result to us it was necessary пректировать anew a beam … to make it ромбообразной that …. To transfer a steering lath ….вообщем problems as it appeared much …. At me already hands some times fell and I started to think to myself about that that нах to me is all it is necessary on my bald head … veins to myself easy when that and did not think of that as though to construct that that unusual – fast and тд ….но ….
If fairly that already started to think as though there instead of a rotor both 2JZ and 3S. More shortly заколбасило me *)) a little) distracts from it work with 200SX which too turns out very much интерестная *)))
At we begin …. That occurred for last month!??

Here stages of its construction

In the first Cut out the body interior – the so-called tunnel under a box … should as be built it anew … tried with the least alterations …. A box from рыксы much more a box from Hachika. Therefore under a box it was necessary to expand a tunnel and and to increase on height. That the motor would stand парралельно to a body …. The native oven should be finished a little that it вместилаьна native places

Fastenings under a box should be changed essentially … the torsion bar between two boosters of the bottom … it as though itself is made is распоркой body strengthenings. On a torsion bar through a pillow from Skajlana box fastening … very strongly also laid down it turned out *)))) all scalded it and strengthened

All of us таки won motor packing ….для it the beam … *)) has been designed
Thus what to keep the low centre of gravity the engine pan practically put on a beam that caused the decision on lath carrying over a bit more low …
Have been made directly in a beam of fastening for a lath ….на roadability it does not affect at all ….

Manufacturing of paws for the motor

After that we removed both the motor and a beam … the motor in analysis. A beam on giving гламурности a body in the procooking closing stage …

I decided to preen feathers with распорками ….думаю here let кА they stay red *))))

As tried on a cooler - air and oil ….что approximately to represent as it all will be in the assembled condition ….

Well and I *))) tired but not won *))))

Then the car turned sideways … … I охренел. It certainly empty all but бля. Two persons not especially straining it made as with what that a toy. инетерестно how many it ща weighs?!. мда *)))

Started procooking and bottom strengthening …. Again the same work. All factory seams have been boiled thoroughly completely ….красиво a pancake *))))

Children told that after such procooking the car can be thrown with 9го a floor and ниччё will not be *)))))))))))

I estimate it as there will be a dashboard in Hachike *))) nicely enough

Well all I think. At last that a body all is prepared and boiled thoroughly … all type a buzzing … it is necessary to paint over the interior of a motor compartment and interior … but not here that was ….

Rear suspension which I settled earlier on the friend HUNDRED demanded intervention and alteration …. ((((It is very sad ….но on another already in any way …
As it appeared after a measurement it it is displaced in relation to a body on 2 centimetres to the right ….
Here it – a difference of fastenings and the offset reason

Further started to check places where it fastens to a body and found out that in fastening places boxes to which have been made – ATTENTION bolts by hats ….а on bolts have been welded and the suspender … т.е a stretcher sat down kept only on HATS of bolts!!!! Well and accordingly nobody could прогарантировать as long would sustain these fastenings.

Started to check places where it fastens to a body and found out that in fastening places boxes to which have been made – ATTENTION bolts by hats ….а on bolts have been welded and the suspender … т.е a stretcher sat down kept only on HATS of bolts!!!! Well and accordingly nobody could прогарантировать as long would sustain these fastenings.
Further … the suspender has been established too low in relation to a body. Therefore
Front fastenings of paws of a stretcher looked out from under a threshold of centimetres on 7-8 that would lead at car understating to unknown consequences т.к it was really possible to be hooked by these pillows *)))
It was necessary to settle anew this business … ….

As was … … … ….

Here they – forward pillows of fastening of a stretcher … ….
Here it is clearly visible as fastenings are in relation to a body … look out from under a threshold

Corner to which bolts of fastening of front pillows of a stretcher have been welded by hats

And here is how they kept

[quote name ='robots ' post = ' 522309 ' date ='18.7.2008, 7:02 '] I here think, instead of it would be easier to go hardly some other way. At you after all the half was. To take a stretcher двига from it and to make it together with двигом in хачик. About a tunnel. It would be possible to cut native маздовский a tunnel and to weld it in a hole, наместо выразаного with хачика. It so идеии. Probably they at you too were. Tell why made so, instead of differently. [/quote]
Yes because a stretcher from Mazda essentially another... And the lath there in front of the motor goes *)))) there all another... We thought over it a variant. But.... It is unreal.... *))))

I continue the report as the forum refused to accept it in full volume *)))))

Here it is visually visible as fastenings under a threshold and how much the body highly costs in relation to a suspender look out

The bridge hoisted under the body relation on 8сантиметров ….для it it was necessary to cut out a few rear end

… partially rear ланжероны which stirred to a stretcher … them started up on top ….короче to go nuts as cool it turned out *)))))

To Oleg ака Abrasha – simply respect *))))
Here is how became ….
It was necessary to tinker much … …
New boxes of fastenings are made

All was beautifully sewed up and fastened on changed ланжероны *)))

Truth beautifully? *)))

Here now as there were same pillows … now they hide under thresholds as well as should be ….

изготовленны double boxes through which through there passes a fastening bolt through the internal barrel … т.е loading in regular intervals extends not only on the HAT of a bolt and on all box of strengthening and further on a body ….
After that measurements – all a buzzing *))) pleasures full trousers ….вроде all *))))

Here so the tunnel now looks

А. Stop. Is not present – not all ….

Native glasses … … are cut out and врезаны glasses from 200SX hundred it would be possible to put a normal Nissanovsky rack … … very beautifully it turned out ….
Here an old variant … … ….

And here new *)

It is made распорка rear glasses from this a material as предыдушие ….тож so гламурненько left *)))

Work is spent simply аху. еть what but now for a body I am quiet. To Children simply megarespect worked wonderfully well …
Here they HEROES sustained mine гон *)))

Oleg *)))))

Славик the main developer *)))

Oleg shows as it hoists a body one *))) on a photo it is not visible but also the front wheel зависло in air … бля … how many it weighs all the same???????? *))))))))))))))

At the same time I with a companion we assort the motor *))) Here вааще all sadly appeared …
The first трабл happened when we saw that the flywheel keeps all on one central nut *))) MAZDA certainly изъебнул. For now turned off really were worn out

….
Further removing an intake manifold and seeing one million air tubes and a heap of valves I really became gloomy … there was simply a shock. It was the drive gear system секвентального inclusions of turbines ….вот бля … as it would be possible to be smoked that such to think up??????!!!

мда ….потом started to open sections and saw (((. Saw as the first and second sections are simply spoilt. (The reason – taken off APEX (plates) which crumbled a surface and the stator and as damaged also a rotor … very sadly ….боковые shovels thus appeared in a good condition

….ну and walls between sections too the normal.

Knee liners нехило beaten … the surface already to copper ….коренные I is removed I mean.

Weather strips on rotors too are spoilt … here and so ….
Knee in a good condition

I understood that to sense from the motor a zero. Not that I would regret that about a choice роторного the motor ….нет. Simply did not know what way to go further ….на the motor at me "fell"

And I decided to distract work with 200SX ….подумал that I will distract and I will think up that further that to do … it was possible to take certainly one more motor.без conductings and without maintenance … would bring and is inexpensive enough for our region. But. Where the guarantee that does not appear same ….прально – there is no guarantee and to assemble pieces from motors I not so I want *)) not the collector what that *)))) Especially I want the motor which does not die after the third arrival *))) And solved that I will buy necessary only new … expensively certainly but. Will alter more expensively.
секвентального a drive gear of turbines I as опендицит clean system *))) will stand one Turba … … I Want a minimum 35 гаррет. But in an ideal 40ой certainly. But it is all then … for work with the motor while there is no budget … think that in the winter in it I will be engaged …. While only scheduling of works on the future *)))))
Basically all while *))) litter for possible errors … I write at night т.к there is no time in the afternoon on a pair of clocks to sit down and накатать отчётец

:drinks_drunk: I will go I am bulked up *)) and that чё that was tired))))))))))))

Here is how Oleg hoisted the machine *))))

To campaign has been made распорка rear glasses

Well and here. Ready boiled thoroughly penalties *)))

One of these days I will paint over внутряне... I will establish a cowl - side panels - doors I will establish windows from plastic... And if I will be in time that I will paint a body outside....

One of these days I will paint over внутряне... I will establish a cowl - side panels - doors I will establish windows from plastic... And if I will be in time that I will paint a body outside....
12-18-2010, 01:16 PM
ae86 13B-REW Odessa
You guys are doing some crazy work there Thumbs up! Thumbs up!

danielvanderwoude Wrote:looks like the nmwisima joke saved you in the end
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - ae86 13B-REW Odessa] http://www.jdmbits.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-18-2010, 02:43 PM
ae86 13B-REW Odessa
In soviet russa...PROJECT LEADS YOU!!!! Thumbs up! Thumbs up! Thumbs up!

AE86 GT - SR20DET BlackTop //// Trackday beater
Citroen C4 Coupe VTR - 1.6HDi //// Streetcar
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-18-2010, 06:00 PM
ae86 13B-REW Odessa
I am glad that you liked work.... The project isn't ended yet... Because finished the project for Drift namely Sil80 rb26dett....

You are right))) we are born in the USSR)))
Well and at present I in Ukraine the city of Odessa

Smile
12-18-2010, 06:24 PM
ae86 13B-REW Odessa
[Walaki]D`Lair Wrote:In soviet russa...PROJECT LEADS YOU!!!! Thumbs up! Thumbs up! Thumbs up!

Just in Case - Ukrane - isnt a Soviet Russia... And There is no such thing as Soviet Russia at the moment.... You should update your geography knowledge...

Ex-owner of JDM 83' Trueno Coupe
DCw Classic, classic cars restoration,
JDM wheels & parts import, sales.

http://www.facebook.com/DogCustomWorks
+37067170000
12-18-2010, 06:25 PM
ae86 13B-REW Odessa
I like the way you guys take it to the next level. But the part where you are so far into conversion why not take an rx7 fd for the job? In base line its a better car then the hachi.

Cars:
"99 Lexus IS200
"86 AE86 Kouki Panda Levin GT-Apex (restore project)
"84 AE86 Zenki Blue Levin (project racer)
Motorcycles:
"02 Yamaha R1
"02 Honda Hornet S
"08 BMW R1200GS
12-18-2010, 06:26 PM
ae86 13B-REW Odessa
I love the translation Big Grin
12-18-2010, 06:33 PM
ae86 13B-REW Odessa
robokill Wrote:I like the way you guys take it to the next level. But the part where you are so far into conversion why not take an rx7 fd for the job? In base line its a better car then the hachi.

There are some reasons.....
1) to Ukraine are forbidden import of right-hand drive cars.
2) RX7 very rare car
3) it is better to make the unique car with an easy body, the powerful both easy motor and an independent suspension which has perfectly recommended)

RX7 Any person can buy... And not all can buy this car))))) it is necessary to construct her)))

Such car isn't present at anybody!!!)
12-18-2010, 06:35 PM
ae86 13B-REW Odessa
Eric Wrote:I love the translation Big Grin

Sad