Zandvoort Trackday@17-2-07
02-06-2007, 12:40 AM
Saturday the 17th of february there will be a trackday at Zandvoort, would be very nice to see some souped up hachi's over there. Everyone, (and specially Mux, the brothers from Team Scuderia rollator, Jasper, Driftpinda and Robokill) be so kind to show up and give those nasty BMW's a run for their money.
Tijdschema:

ZATERDAG 17 FEBRUARI 200713.00-17.00 uur
ZATERDAG 10 MAART200713.00-17.00 uur

TIJDSCHEMA voor deze ZATERDAGEN:
(aanvangstijd van de sessie wordt aangegeven)
TOER klasse:13.00 – 14.00 – 15.00 – 16.00 – 16.40
SPORT klasse:13.20 – 13.40 – 14.20 – 14.40 – 15.20 – 15.40 – 16.20
Dit tijdschema is tot 2 weken voor het evenement onder voorbehoud van wijzigingen!

INSCHRIJVEN
Vooraf inschrijven is niet mogelijk. Inschrijven kan op de dag zelf en vanaf 08.00 uur ‘s-morgens in de Mickey’s Bar. Mocht een sessie komen te vervallen of is je auto voortijdig defect geraakt, dan kan je bij de inschrijftafel een TEGOED BON ophalen. Opstellen is in de pitsstraat, toegang via pitbox nummer 0 (nul)

KOSTEN
Kosten blijven laag: 20,= euro per sessie, een passagier mag mee rijden. Indien je auto een roll-bar heeft, is het dragen van een helm verplicht. Deelname geschiedt op eigen risico, hiervoor dient bij de inschrijving getekend te worden. Vergeet niet je spaarkaart mee te nemen; iedere vol gestempeld exemplaar geeft recht op een gratis sessie.

He attacked everything in life with a mix of extrordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which.
Find all posts by this user
02-06-2007, 10:11 AM
Sounds like another nice oportunity to drive. Sadly, I won't be joining..I'm off to kill me some 2 litre beersteins that weekend in Germany..duty calls. Maybe Ivan will join in the Volvo or Trueno.

A wheel to steer the front of the car
A pedal to steer the rear
02-06-2007, 10:22 AM
Hmmm, I need to think about it, I didn't like the fact it was to crowded last time. To little room for error, to many idiots on the track = to much risk.

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
02-06-2007, 10:51 AM
If we're lucky, there will be a lot of playtime on the paddock again. Completely free and imho more then worth the trip..certainly for you Mux, seing as you live around the corner Wink

02-06-2007, 02:13 PM
yeah I may head out, not sure yet, haven't been many weekends I've been home so Sad

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

02-06-2007, 07:36 PM
Bas, up to this day, during normal trackdays@zandvoort, i haven't seen a single incident that involved more then 1 car. People crash themself into walls, not into other cars. I feel pretty safe over there.

He attacked everything in life with a mix of extrordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which.
02-06-2007, 07:49 PM
senna Wrote:Bas, up to this day, during normal trackdays@zandvoort, i haven't seen a single incident that involved more then 1 car. People crash themself into walls, not into other cars. I feel pretty safe over there.
Then you haven't been driving there enough.

Last time I was there I had two near misses due to idiots on the track and one time because I was an idiot myself Big Grin

I also saw several accidents between cars.

Its getting to crowded and to many inexperienced people driving. Normally I have nothing against inexperienced people driving aslong as they take it easy and as long as they limit the number of cars on the track. My idea of fun at a track day is not heading into a corner with 10 other cars with first time drivers at the wheel..

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

02-06-2007, 08:02 PM
hmz, it's possible that i have been driving so slow that they cleared the wreckages before i got there, but everything i have seen so far is nothing a humble taxi driver like myself should be afraid of Evil

ps: That said, your car is probably worth more then my last four cars together Big Grin

02-06-2007, 08:10 PM
senna Wrote:hmz, it's possible that i have been driving so slow that they cleared the wreckages before i got there, but everything i have seen so far is nothing a humble taxi driver like myself should be afraid of Evil

ps: That said, your car is probably worth more then my last four cars together Big Grin
Hehe, yeah that might explain I'm more reluctant to put myself in harms wayBig Grin Its in a big part because I do not trust myself and my own driving skills in such an environment.

Still its a real shame because I loved these days when they were a little bit more quiet. Also seeing the time of year it might be so that there will be less people on the track anyways.

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

02-06-2007, 08:16 PM
I've heard of at least one incident that involved two cars (last time). Problem imho is not inexperienced drivers, but the sheer amount of cars on the track. All it takes is one slip of your attention or one misjudgment and off you go.

And Senna: your taxi driving skills would be another good reason for not attending Evil

Just kidding, the rx7 looked good out there last time. Nice lines.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tongue Trackday with my 86 at mornay track makkuro 2 4,399 04-27-2019 03:44 PM
Last Post: makkuro
  Thermal imaging of R888s at trackday roman 3 5,672 01-09-2017 10:47 PM
Last Post: roman
  Trackday Sweden Skyracer 1 5,257 04-28-2015 02:15 PM
Last Post: Martynas
  Trackday: Val de Vienne, France 16 fev 2014 makkuro 1 4,681 02-21-2014 04:12 PM
  My grip trackday footage with my 86 makkuro 1 4,725 03-09-2012 10:08 AM