Where will America invade next?
10-24-2005, 10:34 AM
Ivan141 Wrote:Like I said, stupid people can be found all over the globe.
Yup... Take a look at the Australian prime-minister. Big Grin

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Where will America invade next?]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-11-2005, 09:29 AM
^ole Johnny Howard is indeed a douche bag.
Find all posts by this user
12-12-2005, 01:55 AM
Speaking as an american, I can tell you most Americans really are that dumb. There was a study I believe a year or so ago. where something over 50% of the people asked couldnt find europe on a map, and 10% can't find the United States on the map. The public school system here is so horrible that most people are this dumb. Personally I believe that it has something to do with the principle that if you keep your people undereducated you can control them and keep them under your thumb. The people that grow up in very rich neighborhoods end up getting schooled extremely well. Let me just let you in on a little secret, I did no more then a total of 10 hours for my entire high school career (last 4 years of school here) and I graduated. With the masses being as dumb as they are, it's not hard to brainwash. Why do you think we're in Iraq, why do you think we have bush as a president, and why do you think there isn't a public outrage to this administrations constant stream of lies and misleading truths? The majority of american people couldnt tell you all 7 continents (7, if you include the south pole as a continent, which most text books here do).
12-12-2005, 08:29 AM
same here.
people getting dumber and dumber since democracy was established in 1991.
but still far away from americans.
12-12-2005, 09:39 AM
i dunno, the whole world has gone mad, (especially in the last 6 years!), I wouldnt be one of these Veggie eating peace warriors now by any means but i do have the average level of social awareness for a european i think, so tell me, How could we let one Asshole in a big white house in America totally Fcuk up the world for all of us? I honestly dont feel that safe to travel outside of Ireland or Sweden now, I wanted to visit London this year, i didnt go. (And im a person who lived in a war zone, Lebanon, for 6 months!!)
12-12-2005, 11:44 AM
Apolan Wrote:lithuania - latvia - estonia from north to south? i think, i always mix em up..
Yes, you do Wink
Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, starting from North.
12-12-2005, 03:51 PM
rats! Big Grin well yt least i can tell the difference hehe. Smile
01-05-2006, 06:31 PM
No wonder that the American people dont know how the rest of the world views them especially when the american media heavily censors the outside world from the news and TV programs. Even jokes against Americans are cut from non US TV programmes and films.

You just have to look at how they re write histroy in the films and sadly they believe it. Churchill the Hollywood years is a good example tounge and cheek of this. All heros must be American!

To some degree you can see some similarities between Bush and Saddam. Neither of them should be in power however they are, they have commited atrocities abroad and in their own country, they control the media and brainwash the masses and they invade other countries for oil.

Personally I think the Axis of Evil has changed and America is becoming like Nazi Germany back in WW2. Such as invading countries that pose no military threat, and using propogander to justify the war.

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Where will America invade next?]

http://www.eight-six.co.uk - read the blog!

UK AE86 Forum - http://www.phpbber.com/phpbb/index.php?m...ghtsixcouk
01-06-2006, 09:11 AM
I understand your point of view, but I think we should not go into politics too much on a car forum. BTW, this is an old topic, lets let it rest in peace.

Cheers

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What to do next? ZaX 5 5,037 12-26-2005 02:56 PM
Last Post: Darkstar
  The REAL next AE86 apardal 5 5,659 09-22-2005 09:33 AM
Last Post: James
  America says sorry Mux213 29 21,691 11-13-2004 09:39 PM
Last Post: Esi