What to do next?
12-25-2005, 10:16 PM
What to do next?
I'm bored today. Banging head
My cars ATM:
1. Drift spec 200SX RS13 with CA18DET 90% finished project, will be used in drift competitions in 2006.
2. Silver coupe with 4A-GE, fresly painted and built, engine is stock, coilovers
3. White coupe without the engine, chasis is bumped here and there but good structure
4. newly acquired blue AE86 hatchback with 4A-GE

I also have spare CA18DET engine and gearbox. There is also posibiltly to buy RB25DET with gearbox for my S13.

I'm out of ideas at the moment what to do next.
Best thing would be to finish the S13 and keep the silver AE86 as is - daily driver and save money. I'm in debts enough.
I should spend more time on track driftin, then in garage repairing old cars.

But every now and then my mind crosses an idea to build "the perfect ae86". You know, completly rebuilt and seam welded chasis, CBY fenders, some turbo engine swap (ca18det), roll cage, bucket seats, big brakes, fat wheels.

I already have hardcore drift car, my nissan, so I don't need two drift cars but I just love AE86's so much. Confused

So confused lately. LOL

Drifting - best fun you can have in your car with your pants on!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-25-2005, 10:22 PM
What to do next?
throw all the crap away and keep 1 good hachi and built this one to the best driftonster

and keep 1 streetcar
so you can spend more money at the hachiroku

and keep it to one project (ore get crazy)

Thumbs up!

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - What to do next?]

sr86 completed!!........漂うことのマスター!!!!
12-25-2005, 10:30 PM
What to do next?
I'd keep the S13 as-is. How powerful is it? CA18 was sold in 200SX's in Europe, so there should be no problems acquiring spare parts for it (contrary to RB25). I'd also keep the silver coupe - it's in great shape now, so there's no need to change it. Plus, it's a nice daily driver. Wanna build a AE86 driftcar? Do it boy! Hurray! Take the nicer chassis from your two cars, put in a nice engine (please make it a Toyota one) and have fun... You will be left with 3 fully drivable cars and a bare shell, that you could sell to some enthusiast waiting in Poland to restore it... Smile

Ahhh, VTEC. All the lag, none of the turbo. It's like waiting for bad sex.
12-26-2005, 01:15 PM
What to do next?
Naaa, dont listen to them...

If you want to say you did something with your life only one way available :

1) RaceBread25DETT -or RB26DETT- (probably transormed into DET with large T Evil ) with full RWD R33 transmition to drift the S13

2) DriftSpec AE86 with CA18 in it. Probably the blue car will do that job...

3) "Stock" AE86 for daily use. The silver car in which you spend so much money to make it look nice, will do that and you 'll have the white for spares.

danielvanderwoude Wrote:looks like the nmwisima joke saved you in the end
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - What to do next?] http://www.jdmbits.com
12-26-2005, 02:56 PM
What to do next?
What nmwisima wrote would be good too... But please, put up one body for sale! Smile That's what I'm looking for right now, doesn't matter if it's a coupe or hatch...

Ahhh, VTEC. All the lag, none of the turbo. It's like waiting for bad sex.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where will America invade next? Jezza_hr 29 20,669 01-06-2006 09:11 AM
Last Post: Ivan141
  The REAL next AE86 apardal 5 5,659 09-22-2005 09:33 AM
Last Post: James