What do you guys think? To flare or not to flare
03-23-2006, 11:26 PM
Both! Thumbs up! Hurray! like the stance of that green one, but a chin-spoiler adds just that ... Evil

Disclaimer: Any errors in spelling, tact, or fact are transmission errors.
Find all posts by this user
03-24-2006, 02:26 AM
Maybe the pic from the chin spoiler on the TA22 doesn't do justice.
Maybe this is a better pic:

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - What do you guys think? To ...t to flare]

"It's all about the heart, the people who focus on parts, turbo's and all that stuff...they're just losers."
-Shinji Minowa
03-24-2006, 04:07 AM
The flares look stupid without wide offset rims and significant lowering. Got to see this for myself on a original trueno over here..nothing to get excited about.

But lowered and with a couple of 13x8 puppies filling those arches...bliss..
If you decide to order, order me a set as well. We can save on shipping costs probably and I'm going to need them as well.

A wheel to steer the front of the car
A pedal to steer the rear
03-24-2006, 11:09 AM
Doc, I know where to get relative cheap flares for KP Starlets (they look like these on green car). If they will fit - PM me, I will provide you contact information.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-24-2006, 11:57 AM
NoHachi Wrote:The flares look stupid without wide offset rims and significant lowering. Got to see this for myself on a original trueno over here..nothing to get excited about.

But lowered and with a couple of 13x8 puppies filling those arches...bliss..
If you decide to order, order me a set as well. We can save on shipping costs probably and I'm going to need them as well.

I'm going to try to lower the front sometimes, the rear don't need lowering imho.
But i'm hoping that the TA23 rear axle will give a little bit more trackwidth in the rear, so i don't need that wide wheels, i think Smile

jamiemirror Wrote:Doc, I know where to get relative cheap flares for KP Starlets (they look like these on green car). If they will fit - PM me, I will provide you contact information.

Well, i don't know if they fit, i tried some other flares on my car.
TA22 won't fit, KE30 won't fit etc. etc. etc.
I don't know if the KP flares will fit.

"It's all about the heart, the people who focus on parts, turbo's and all that stuff...they're just losers."
-Shinji Minowa

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do people think of driverless cars? Power_uP 4 4,646 04-20-2019 12:32 PM
Last Post: Power_uP
  Hi Guys I am back! Blueneon 13 10,230 01-28-2006 05:33 PM
Last Post: banpei
  You know you're a Toyota Fanatic when... Jezza_hr 16 12,109 08-06-2005 02:46 AM
Last Post: XLarge
  Finaly I have a car! Not AE86, not Toyota MrOverclock 7 6,168 07-11-2005 02:41 PM
Last Post: MrOverclock
  You guys know the movie B U L L I T T ? KristianAE86 1 3,265 01-30-2005 08:31 PM
Last Post: KristianAE86