What a waste!!!!!!
05-26-2007, 05:53 PM
What a waste!!!!!!
Another F1 weekend(Monaco)... and more disappointment!!!

Ralf... "quailified" 20th....... ARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH
Jarno quailified 13th.......

Out of a 22 car field that means BOTH Toyotas quailified in the bottom half!!!

Ohh... the two Toyota powered Williams... 11th and 5th........

The Toyotas have 250 sensors... and all of them should be saying, "what is this crap!!"

I'll bet a redesinged AE86 would cost less(just one years budget... NOT all wasted 6 years!!!!) and increase their profits more than their fiasco in F1 has done so far

Dan -

You can |Sad .... OR you can ask for help!!!

OST Porting service - http://hachiroku.net/forums/showthread.php?t=19991
Find all posts by this user
05-26-2007, 06:55 PM
What a waste!!!!!!
Totally agree! Though sometimes money cant buy experience.. the best teams were around from the beginning.. give them more time and more money. Big Grin
05-26-2007, 07:27 PM
What a waste!!!!!!
Apolan Wrote:Totally agree! Though sometimes money cant buy experience.. the best teams were around from the beginning.. give them more time and more money. Big Grin

I'd agree..... EXCEPT how does that explain the current BMW team.... Sauber has been the perennial back of the pack team for how many years??? BMW takes it over and they all of a sudden become the "best of the rest"

Dan -

You can |Sad .... OR you can ask for help!!!

OST Porting service - http://hachiroku.net/forums/showthread.php?t=19991
05-26-2007, 09:40 PM
What a waste!!!!!!
For thoose who dont know, toyota has UNLIMITED budget since theyre debut. Others say that the disapointing results are due to japanese leadership in the technical team, where sometimes due to jap culture, ethnics speak louder than reasons and facts.

Honda only spoted out when some english hold the the team. I heard that toyota will change that soon.

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - What a waste!!!!!!]
CumpĀ“s
Filipe Oliveira
05-26-2007, 10:13 PM
What a waste!!!!!!
they should put an 4a-ge in the car, problem solved Smile

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

No more Panda..
Tricolor bastard!

If it 'aint broke, fix it 'til it is
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-26-2007, 10:17 PM
What a waste!!!!!!
Well, part of bmw's succes might be the reason that they knew what they were doing before but lacked money. Bmw changed that. But then again bmw isnt all that great. about toyota. I've heard the same thing as Lipinhu mentioned.. they are thinkink about reorganising the structure of the team.. jap culture and ethnics indeed.. takuma sato and honda anyone? Big Grin
05-27-2007, 09:20 AM
What a waste!!!!!!
You mean Sato and SuperAguri...which is a team run and managed by (former) racers, not managers. The Honda factory team just got a fresh load of managers promoted Japanese style...you can see how good that was for the team Confused

A wheel to steer the front of the car
A pedal to steer the rear
05-27-2007, 10:28 AM
What a waste!!!!!!
right right i connected that in a wrong way. my bad.