Website update
11-25-2004, 01:47 AM
Website update
mux213 Wrote:There is a law against driving around with a broken light on your car. This is because if you do not have lights on your car you can't be seen at night and that is dangerous. If someone drives around with a broken light for months without the wish to replace the broken light then he will be fined as the law states, which is good, throw him in jail for all I care because he's a danger to me as he could well get me into an accident because of his broken light.
If someone brakes his light and will fix it as soon as is possible but before he gets the chance and gets pulled over by a police officer who needs to meet his quota and give him a big fine. Than that is bad and the police officer should get a beating for abusing the law. (heck the idiot politition that dreamt up that quota in the first place should be publicly foltered).

//offtopic..

Happened to you? Tongue

"It's all about the heart, the people who focus on parts, turbo's and all that stuff...they're just losers."
-Shinji Minowa
Find all posts by this user
11-25-2004, 01:57 AM
Website update
Just looked at the site, nice one.

And you got the scan of my retro cars feature !! that was over a year ago now !! I've got a vid of me doing donuts on that day if you want it.
11-25-2004, 09:31 AM
Website update
Doc, nopez not yet, but I know people who did..

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  pics of my hachi -update- 09/2009 page 2 PetzK 43 38,025 09-23-2009 09:53 AM
Last Post: tolisspi
  CJ's amateur drift practice - movies: last update: 15.11.08 cj 14 12,577 11-17-2008 03:46 PM
Last Post: cj
  Driftskool AE86 update 56k no no! richieu 9 7,058 08-27-2005 07:07 PM
Last Post: richieu