Thread Closed 
WTS: Loads of ae86 stuff!!!
11-16-2006, 03:54 PM
Mux213 Wrote:iCon,

Uhm, to busy to do D1 report for the board??? We want PICTURES Wink Respect!

Are you heading out to watch or just preparing cars for people that are going there?

Sorry I'm not the kinda picture fans, but just check them out in
http://lance.fotopages.com/?entry=973361
I dont have the time anyway. If i had a camera, i'll be taking pictures of japz & thai chiq. hahaha....

I'd took part in the round 1 D1, but i sucks! I guess, i'm not up to the level yet. I'm basicly a fun drifter not a serious one.

I'm kinda like a support team member for 2 sponcered drifters. 2 team which are link together. No. 59, Ivan Lau from team Active Motorsports (FC3S) who got 3rd place & No.18, Tan Tat Wei from team LINKS power (white TE71).

email me directly: [email protected]
Find all posts by this user
11-16-2006, 04:09 PM
Coool!

sounds like you guys had fun out there, thats more important then winning Big Grin

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
11-18-2006, 11:34 AM
Probably way outta my price range Crying But what would it cost to get some nice facelift bumpers (front and rear) shipped to New Zealand?

Or even better, a whole ae86. Preferably with rusty body, suitable for pulling everything out of Smile

Current Cars:
'86 SE82 FX GT
'88 NZ New KE70 Van (Daily)
11-18-2006, 12:11 PM
NZ Trueno: I am sure there is AE86 in Malaysia, but I must said they are not cheaper because AE86 quite rare in Malaysia also. If you can find one from Malaysia and the price almost the same as in Europe.

1985 AE86 (ハチロク) Levin - Summer time daily driver
11-18-2006, 06:01 PM
NZ Trueno Wrote:Probably way outta my price range Crying But what would it cost to get some nice facelift bumpers (front and rear) shipped to New Zealand?

Or even better, a whole ae86. Preferably with rusty body, suitable for pulling everything out of Smile

Just email me about the bumper. About the a rusty body AE86, i dont think u even wan it. I've seen alot of AE86 all around the world. But Malaysia has the 2nd worst AE86 around, 1st runner up! Japan has the worst. Basicly they dont care about it coz they have heaps of them. They can get them anytime, its just the matter of money.

U guys dont stay in a tropical country, weather here really sucks to maintain an old skool car. U get wat i mean....

11-20-2006, 02:12 AM
Quote:About the a rusty body AE86, i dont think u even wan it.

I dont want the body, i just want everything off it. My ae85 needs a nice 4age and t50 plus it has an open diff and drum brakes on the back. I want all that yummy ae86 gear Yummie!

Current Cars:
'86 SE82 FX GT
'88 NZ New KE70 Van (Daily)
12-24-2006, 01:22 PM
How much money Weber 40 ? (4a engine)
01-06-2007, 05:06 AM
NZ Trueno Wrote:
Quote:About the a rusty body AE86, i dont think u even wan it.

I dont want the body, i just want everything off it. My ae85 needs a nice 4age and t50 plus it has an open diff and drum brakes on the back. I want all that yummy ae86 gear Yummie!

ooh...if u want it. I have few good condition T50 gbox sitting around in my garage. Let me know if u want it, but shipping is gonna be a problem. It weight more than 20kg. How about sending only the assembly?

01-06-2007, 06:22 AM
ToyotaTs Wrote:How much money Weber 40 ? (4a engine)

Sorry i sold that already...how bout the solex 45?

01-06-2007, 08:05 PM
hi icon,

i sent payment for the sideskirts 2 days ago to your paypal. We were talking through club4ag but the site crashed.

thanks! Smile
Thread Closed