WTB levin zenki fenders and corner lights.
02-13-2005, 11:00 PM
Ok guys. I live in the US and trying finsh up my levin conversion. All I need is a set of zenki fenders and coner lights. I was wondering if any of you guys may have some I can buy. Also I may be selling my 85 corolla front if anyone is interested. Please let me know if you have anything! Thanks Darren Thumbs up!
Find all posts by this user
02-13-2005, 11:20 PM
Do you want stock fenders or FG? Wait we can even get kevlar reinforced and CF(wet).

Broken down 1984 Trueno HB
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - WTB levin zenki fenders and corner lights.]
02-13-2005, 11:22 PM
I know senna has a complete zenki levin frontend in his basement..but I dont know if he will sell parts of it separately. You could probably buy the fenders and bumper in FRP as well, take a look at the fibreglass thread in the for sale forum.

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-13-2005, 11:50 PM
thanks. I already have the bumber but I guess if I had to. Ill take stock fiber or whatever. Aslong as it has a good price
02-14-2005, 12:15 AM
zer0g Wrote:thanks. I already have the bumber but I guess if I had to. Ill take stock fiber or whatever. Aslong as it has a good price
I have a right front Zenki fender in the garage. Rust free but a few small nicks on it. In red!
You can have it for 25 Euro plus shipping. I guess shipping could be a killer from Belgium tough Angry
02-14-2005, 12:40 AM
ya prolly. But If I cant find a pair or a left one ill have to do it.
02-14-2005, 12:50 PM
Send senna a PM, maybe he can help you out. You could maybe work out a deal with him to send you his entire levin frontend, you sell the parts you dont need off with profit and shipping isnt going to be much more expensive I think..

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-14-2005, 03:43 PM
Hey Zeroq! I have the corner lights of a levin and it sems to me i'm doing the opposite conversion! From Levin i 'm converting to Trueno and i need the items shown in following pic! Do you have them to change with the lights you want?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

AE86 FANATIC!!!