Visiting Sydney
12-06-2007, 02:29 PM
Visiting Sydney
Hey guys,

I'll be in Sydney for two weeks in January if all goes as planned. I'll have a busy schedule but if time allows it would be nice to meet up with some hachi owners.

I'll be in town from the 13th till the 26th and will most likely bestaying in the North Sydney area.

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
Find all posts by this user
12-06-2007, 07:50 PM
Visiting Sydney
just a little hint

if i were you i would stay till the 27th and enjoy all the action that happens on the 26th (Australia Day) Thumbs up!

[/OT off] Wink
12-06-2007, 08:05 PM
Visiting Sydney
Yeah I heard that there is alot of fun to be had on the saterday. Its gonne be mad trying to get to the airport I guess.

Problem is that I would have a problem getting back to NL in time...

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

12-06-2007, 09:51 PM
Visiting Sydney
you dont want to go back to NL once you're there! Crying

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

No more Panda..
Tricolor bastard!

If it 'aint broke, fix it 'til it is
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-09-2007, 01:36 PM
Visiting Sydney
Hope you have an awesome time in sydney Bastiaan, Although I now live in Far north Queensland I lived in sydney for 49 years and aust day on the harbour is unreal, pity you are not coming to Cairns as both my brother and myself have ae86 and have had them for a long time , about 20 years to be correct. Maybe Irish (paul) will help show you some of our sydney hachi's. Wave Thumbs up!
12-09-2007, 01:48 PM
Visiting Sydney
I didn't see a hachi while I was visiting Cairns for almost a week Sad

Even worse; I didn't see a Hachi at all while visiting Australia for 4 weeks!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

No more Panda..
Tricolor bastard!

If it 'aint broke, fix it 'til it is
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-09-2007, 01:54 PM
Visiting Sydney
D.Wars Wrote:I didn't see a hachi while I was visiting Cairns for almost a week Sad

Even worse; I didn't see a Hachi at all while visiting Australia for 4 weeks!
Well thats why you should post your travel plans on a forum like this one Big Grin

Here in Holland you generally don't see hachi's in the wild either.. but they are hereSmile

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

12-09-2007, 01:55 PM
Visiting Sydney
squeak Wrote:Hope you have an awesome time in sydney Bastiaan, Although I now live in Far north Queensland I lived in sydney for 49 years and aust day on the harbour is unreal, pity you are not coming to Cairns as both my brother and myself have ae86 and have had them for a long time , about 20 years to be correct. Maybe Irish (paul) will help show you some of our sydney hachi's. Wave Thumbs up!
Yeah I'm already in contact with one or two Sydney based hachi owners, it seems I just missed a big hachi meetingSad

Awell, if things go the way I expect these two weeks, they wont be the last two weeks I spend in OzSmile

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

01-14-2008, 01:05 AM
Visiting Sydney
Hey everyone,

Big Wave from Sydney !! Its 25 or so degrees here, sure beats the icy weather in Holland!!

Flight was crazy, all went ok, Linsey was a gem, but 24 hours in a plane, man I gottah be nuts!

Pictures we'll post when we get back, saw some crazy cool cars around alreadySmile

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

01-14-2008, 02:13 AM
Visiting Sydney
you missed the 35+ degre day we had yesterday lol its was hot

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need T Series Kouki Disk to Disk Rear end. In Sydney Aus Xtune 2 6,515 07-17-2008 04:16 PM
Last Post: robokill