Modern touches?
04-20-2012, 09:45 PM
Modern touches?
Haha yer carpets are on my to do list just need to solve a little leak first! Also i dont have any idea how much sound deadening to use or were to put it, anyone got any suggestions on this? (was thinking about going to the scrapyard and getting a roll of Merc/BMW/Audi sound deadening)

I bought a nice seat cover for it which has made a difference although i would like a nice pair of recaro or Brides!

I like the idea of a plain sunstrip i must admit and i am very interested in flocking the dash although i have no idea what is involved? Is it a weekend job?

And Bride fabric for the door cards to set it off! I got a full focal sound system to go in just need to get some wires! and fabricate a new stereo fascia

I swear i could spend stupid amounts of money on my car happily just need to get the money first!
Find all posts by this user
04-21-2012, 02:05 AM
Modern touches?
Yes your car looks awesome!

Are you intending to recycle sound deadning??? Don´t think that works, get some new sound deadning, dynamat expensive but good.

I can flock your dash and any other parts! Pretty sure if you bring it in by Friday it could be ready on Monday.

Check your PM´s.

1979 Toyota Corolla KE35
1983 Toyota Corolla AE86
1985 Toyota Corolla AE86
Find all posts by this user