Toyota Meeting Günzburg (Germany)
07-03-2005, 03:07 PM
thanks

i the future i plan to visit nurburgring nordschleife, but now with an hachi instead of 1.2skoda fabiaSmile

we can make an aeu86 meeting, nordschleife its very experienced place for an carfanatic
and i have not seen any hachi on it

http://zakaznici.atom.sk/magara/nurb/

http://www.86ers.org
All the hachies that Daytona can only dream about.
Find all posts by this user
07-03-2005, 03:52 PM
there are plenty of hachi's that drive the nurburgring regularly though. Seems there are a lot of germans that use them as 'ring' cars. Also our very own Senna from holland has a year-pass for the nordschleiffe so I think 'he goes there often as well.

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-04-2005, 10:30 AM
I like the blue cars wheels also.
07-04-2005, 12:50 PM
Dorito86 Wrote:I like the blue cars wheels also.

Somebody said, kind of similar wheels used to be extra equipment for the hachis in Germany. It is difficult to imagine the spacers, but I've seen already some more with such wheels.

I liked the red hachi.. ok.. maybe not the red color, but condition and for everyday use/fun. The interior is completely renewed, paint is new, even the tank is fresh covered with additional rubber and carbon bonet.
Nothing obsolette in the interior, but everithing nice renewed. I can understand the guy, liking it more than the supras Hurray! .
Especially when owning some more hachis for the trackSmile

"..el camino's aren't supposed to make sense, craziness is what makes the world go around." - Car & Driver, 1984
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-04-2005, 02:04 PM
yeah, last year on the Dutch ITT (Internationaal Toyota Treffen) i saw a grey hachi with that Ronal Turbo wheels

"It's all about the heart, the people who focus on parts, turbo's and all that stuff...they're just losers."
-Shinji Minowa
08-04-2005, 11:51 AM
I was at that meeting too, just like the last two years. But You had some wrong infos about the owners of the green and the red AE. The green one is owned by Detlef, the boss of GTN-Germany ( http://www.gtn-tuning.ch ), but the red one is not owned by him. It´s a car from a friend of Dirk, who is the boss of GTN-Switzerland.
Detlef bought the green one this year in in it´s current form. He bougt it because it has not much rust and was fitted with the rollcage. He don´t really like the colour but he love to drive the AE and is planing to remove the rust from the rear wheelhousing next winter. As I know Detlef it will not take long time as he will start modding the car´s performing. Big Grin

The wheels on the blue Hachi are called "Turbo" from Ronal, a big german rimfactory. They was used for much japanese cars in the 80´s so they gone classic here in Germany. But they was not avaiable as extra equipment from Toyota. Toyota used rims from Atiwe therefore.

Regards, Eric

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AE86 group H from Germany kid 9 12,255 05-14-2010 06:28 PM
Last Post: kid
  AE86 Meeting in germany VIDEO kid 4 5,835 06-30-2007 01:19 PM
Last Post: MikeAE86
  Oldtimer meeting in Germany El_Camino 2 3,876 06-16-2006 10:09 PM
Last Post: banpei
  Danish AE86 meeting october 8th (apprx 60pics) peter møller 26 19,717 10-10-2005 03:38 PM
Last Post: peter møller
  AE86 & MA61 Meeting in Bulgaria El_Camino 10 10,293 10-08-2005 04:34 PM
Last Post: jamiemirror