Toyota Meeting Günzburg (Germany)
07-02-2005, 09:42 PM
Well, somebody said today - this is the biggest toyota meeting in Europe, so I'm posting some pictures from it Wave .
The meeting is 3 days, today there were around 500 toyotas and many young fans. This are links with some pictures from the meeting. I want post the pics here, because of the huge traffic they will couse.

So the first one is the link to the page with the AE86s pictures Hurray! Hurray! Hurray!

http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~urmj/A...age_01.htm

and the second one is to the page of toyotas.de, which is collecting pics from the meeting (be prepaired for HUGE traffic!):

http://www.toyotas.de/cgi/wbb2/thread.ph...post834362

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Toyota Meeting Günzburg (Germany)]

Cheers!

"..el camino's aren't supposed to make sense, craziness is what makes the world go around." - Car & Driver, 1984
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-02-2005, 10:09 PM
nice ae's!! love the black/ white one. ( only the interior is Huh )

the guy whit the blue one has the nicest licenseplate number there is..but the wheels are the ugly-est i have ever seen in my life!!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Toyota Starlet 1994
Mitsubishi Space wagon 2.4 1999

ex Ae86 owner
Find all posts by this user
07-02-2005, 10:38 PM
Oh man, where are the owners and why havent they joined the forum..
Nice clean cars there, the exterior of the panda coupe is really something special.

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
07-02-2005, 10:41 PM
The original interior of this one was decorated with red/black leader and I must say it looked very very nice.

This car belongs to the boss of http://www.gtn.ch/, who is owning many toyotas (supra etc.) and japanese cars. Spending his time on the table with the supra mk4 drivers, he mentioned, he prefered to come to the meeting with the AE86, his favourite, because is more fun to drive Hurray! Thumbs up! Wave
This are pics of it:

The bright green one belongs also to him...

"..el camino's aren't supposed to make sense, craziness is what makes the world go around." - Car & Driver, 1984
07-02-2005, 10:53 PM
Cant say I like what he did to his cars, but at least he's keeping them in good shape and on the road.

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
07-02-2005, 10:59 PM
The panda AE86 was made as an exact copy of the car from the initial D. Even the writing on the door is there (.. i forgot already what it mentSmile).
This boy looked to be biiig fan of the movie Hurray! .
Had the wheels with 35mm spacers behind and 30 on the front, just to look nice, but was carying some old school celicas ones at the back seats :wink: .

The blue one used to be rally car with double carburetor engine, but now is an ordinary AE86 with new paint and 4age (with problematic TVIS) inside. Just the rollcage is left.

07-02-2005, 11:36 PM
Well a levin coupe is hardly an exact copy of the initial D car, but I like the way it looks a lot.

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
07-03-2005, 12:55 PM
from next week i am located in germany hamburg.
its posible to meet someone with ae86?

http://www.86ers.org
All the hachies that Daytona can only dream about.
Find all posts by this user
07-03-2005, 01:35 PM
Ivan141 Wrote:Well a levin coupe is hardly an exact copy of the initial D car, but I like the way it looks a lot.
Yup... If he would have copied the Levin driven by Wataru I would have said he had copied it from Initial D. Tongue

But the writing isn't that special: you can buy it anywhere nowadays (ebay, etc) or even have it cut by some firm like the guys who were on Automaxx in December. Cost only 20 euros to get a http://www.aeu86.org, so the fujiwara tofu doesn't cost much more. Wink

I do like the rims on the blue levin though. Somehow they fit the car. (they definetly wouldn't fit mine! Tongue )
As for the red / black panda hatchback: not my style, but done very well. Thumbs up!

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
07-03-2005, 01:36 PM
Hi SekiguchiUeno,
the hachis on that meeting were from the south part of Germany. Try to find somebody from the north. Somehow the Germans are now writing that much in foreign forums, so try to write in the "oldies" section of the toyotas.de.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AE86 group H from Germany kid 9 12,349 05-14-2010 06:28 PM
Last Post: kid
  AE86 Meeting in germany VIDEO kid 4 5,859 06-30-2007 01:19 PM
Last Post: MikeAE86
  Oldtimer meeting in Germany El_Camino 2 3,892 06-16-2006 10:09 PM
Last Post: banpei
  Danish AE86 meeting october 8th (apprx 60pics) peter møller 26 19,785 10-10-2005 03:38 PM
Last Post: peter møller
  AE86 & MA61 Meeting in Bulgaria El_Camino 10 10,342 10-08-2005 04:34 PM
Last Post: jamiemirror