The parts that matter on my AE coupe
10-26-2004, 10:27 PM
Johan Wrote:Be sure to let us know if You decide to sell.
Were are You from right now?
I am half Norwegian, half Dutch Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin But I live in Belgium because I work here! :wink:
Before I moved to Belgium 4 years ago I was living in Trinidad for about 5 years Big Grin and thats where I will go back to next year Big Grin Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
10-26-2004, 10:35 PM
rikard Wrote:I am half Norwegian, half Dutch Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin But I live in Belgium because I work here! :wink:
Before I moved to Belgium 4 years ago I was living in Trinidad for about 5 years Big Grin and thats where I will go back to next year Big Grin Big Grin
Hmmm, keep us informed if you want to "get rid" of the car. I know at least one interested buyer around March/April... Wave

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - The parts that matter on my AE coupe]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-26-2004, 10:37 PM
Belgium's not that far. Not that I would suggest that You sell. I probably wouldn't. Not if I thought I was moving back any time soon. As I understand: there's some love and effort invested in that car, right?
But just in case, You know.
I mean, who knows what spring will bring?
10-26-2004, 10:42 PM
Johan Wrote:Belgium's not that far. Not that I would suggest that You sell. I probably wouldn't. Not if I thought I was moving back any time soon. As I understand: there's some love and effort invested in that car, right?
But just in case, You know.
I mean, who knows what spring will bring?
There is blood, sweat and tears invested in the car Big Grin Big Grin not just love and effort Smile
This forum will be the first place to know when I sell it! Big Grin
What you guys think it would be worth? Confused:
04-29-2005, 12:09 PM
I wish in our state would be some racetracks... i haven't found any here Sad
You can try your ride only on some abandoned roads... but it's really hard to find one and there is no 100% chance that it's clear too. Plus here are too problems with police... you try somethink dumb you will be off your licence Sad
Abandoned roads are too mostly very bad condition. The technology applied on our roads is old and the roads have too many holes... it ruins your dampers really quick and other parts.

85' AE86 GT coupe lifetime project since 2005