The General Wants Your HACHI!
11-01-2010, 02:01 PM
This is what i got in the inbox 3 days agoBig Grin

Quote:i saw your car advert on the internet, and i will like to know your very last selling price, because i like it and i want to buy it.

OBISKOVALEC: David Petraeus
TELEFON: 009
E-MAIL: [email protected]

Datum komentarja: 29.10.2010 14:52:41
IP uporabnika: 93.91.200.146

Suspiciously bland email for a guy wanting to buy a car, not to mention the name Big Grin Still i wrote back:

Quote:Hello,
i've recieved your enquiery about the car. The listed price is 4500 eur, but of course i am ready to meet a reasonable offer, so make me an offer and maybe we can make a deal. Where are you from btw?

Regards,
Alexander

And today i get thisBig Grin

Quote:David Petraeus
to me

show details 12:28 PM (30 minutes ago)

Hello

Compliments to you about the details information about your car, I know this letter will definitely come to you as a huge surprise, I am General David Petraeus a united states citizen, serving in the 2nd Battalion, 25th Marine Regiment which Patrols the Anbar province in Iraq.

Based on the United States legislative and executive decision that we must evacuate Iraq immediately, I will be redeployed to come and work in your country's military base soonest, Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly the United States and the European Union on the war against terrorism. I will need a car for myself and that is why I contacted you.

I am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you. like said earlier that i am presently in Iraq. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of (10.2million USD) to Europe or any safe country, as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I come to your home country. This is not a stolen money i made this from crude oil deals here in Iraq and there are no dangers involved.

I want to invest the money in your country as soon as I am redeploy into your country for a good business, anyway you will advice me on that since I am not a businessperson. I cannot move this money to the United States because I will be in Europe for about 3years, so I need someone I could trust. If you accept, I will transfer the money to Europe where you will be the beneficiary because I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading with such an amount of money so I need to present someone as the beneficiary.

I am an American and an intelligence officer for that so I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service .I just need your acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in the transaction, I will give you the complete details you need to carry out this transaction successfully. I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured car site where I can be sure that the person is real.I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities that are secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you.

I shall be communicating to you through email and would also give you a call when it is necessary so as to inform you on any important information. I want you to be brave as I have everything under control. I have every proof of this fund in my possession to show you that everything is authentic.

If you are interested, please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further enquirers when I am out of our military network. I am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if no response after 3days I will then search for someone else. Please Contact me with this e-mail:[email protected] as soon as possible so that I can furnish you with more details.

Get back to me with your full information:

YOUR FULL NAME.........
YOUR FULL ADDRESS....................
A SCAN COPY OF YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE/ INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER.........

Respectfully,
Gen: David Petraeus
2nd Battalion,
25th Marine Regiment Patrols

i just thougth it was freshBig Grin
Find all posts by this user
11-01-2010, 02:18 PM
You could send him a photocopy of your arse Tongue
Would be stylish though... a general driving a hachi Big Grin

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-01-2010, 02:41 PM
10.2million USD Huh

Apolan that just bullseye!!

Congratz Hurray!

Philip
11-01-2010, 03:26 PM
http://www.419eater.com/

google scam baiting

http://www.skynet.ie/~eireae86
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-01-2010, 04:56 PM
hahah I know this bullshit! hahahah... I am happy people here also keep this scam update Smile

1985 AE86 (ハチロク) Levin - Summer time daily driver

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need your help to vote. Richard 2 4,216 08-04-2010 11:00 PM
Last Post: Richard
  What do you use your hachi for? Apolan 14 11,884 10-11-2007 10:41 AM
Last Post: Nismo
  Your Top Five Cars... TRUENO><ONEURT 58 43,720 08-19-2007 05:43 AM
Last Post: senna
  Your Computer TRUENO><ONEURT 49 35,661 03-23-2007 08:12 PM
Last Post: Akis308