Poll: Keep the current Ranking?
Yes, it's okay by me
Yes, but it needs some minor changes... (please post your suggestions)
No, it should be changed to ... (please post your suggestions)
There shouldn't be any ranking at all.
[Show Results]

Ranking system
09-08-2004, 12:29 PM
Ranking system
The current ranking system is based upon Initial-D in which all characters used as rank drive an AE86 and differ in levels of their driving skills. The current rankings:
10 posts: Itsuki
50 posts: Wataru
200 posts: Takumi
500 posts: Bunta
And then, ofcourse, we have the admin and moderator ranks.

Should we keep this ranking system? Does it need some minor changes? Should it be changed to something else? Or should it be removed?

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Ranking system]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-08-2004, 12:41 PM
Ranking system
I would try and keep the initialD content separated. If the site really takes off and becomes a home for European AE86 owners then that would be a serious advantage.
To much initialD content might attract to much kids that although enthousiastic, they usually don't have much to contribute to the rest of the site. Sadly though..that doesn't stop them from trying..

A wheel to steer the front of the car
A pedal to steer the rear
Find all posts by this user
09-08-2004, 04:17 PM
Ranking system
NoHachi Wrote:I would try and keep the initialD content separated. If the site really takes off and becomes a home for European AE86 owners then that would be a serious advantage.
To much initialD content might attract to much kids that although enthousiastic, they usually don't have much to contribute to the rest of the site. Sadly though..that doesn't stop them from trying..
Hmmm, sadly, but true. Afterall I'm also a fanboy and that was one of the main reasons to get this whole thing going, and I don't even own a hachi myself. :'(

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Ranking system]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-08-2004, 05:04 PM
Ranking system
No offense intended banpei. i just hate asking questions and then getting answers by people who just repeat what they read in magazines or have seen in a cartoon. Then again, this might not be the site for me..its just my opinion, other people will have others.

Edit: I don't even own a AE86 myself...Gues I'm a fanboi aswell.

A wheel to steer the front of the car
A pedal to steer the rear
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what clutch system is this has no label adamsaiyad 1 3,080 05-03-2010 11:49 PM
Last Post: adamsaiyad