Sellers Feedback
02-17-2009, 11:34 AM
Sellers Feedback
Anyone ordered body parts from toycoolrolla???

Satisfied?

1982 Toyota Corolla KE70
1992 Subaru Legacy BF5T
Find all posts by this user
02-17-2009, 03:52 PM
Sellers Feedback
Rhett has a great reputation! I would du business with him any day Thumbs up!

Sarcasme is just one of the things I offer Wink

Daily driver: '92 Toyota Carina E GTI
Rebuilt project: '86 Levin hatch
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Sellers Feedback]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-17-2009, 04:22 PM
Sellers Feedback
He is ok seller.. NEVER got "shit" or something like that. ITEMS will be just he say and has show pictures. FAST and ok priced shippings.

3-4 shipments from him...
03-04-2009, 08:44 PM
Sellers Feedback
big thanks at Calavera, very good response, quick delivery, Good condition of the items and good price. Thumbs up!

Also thanks at Whoper, superb quality of the fender flares, problem with the delivery but already sorted that, it was fault of the shipping company.

http://www.86ers.org
All the hachies that Daytona can only dream about.
03-15-2009, 08:14 PM
Sellers Feedback
I asked because i'm still waiting an order made early january...

1982 Toyota Corolla KE70
1992 Subaru Legacy BF5T
03-15-2009, 11:48 PM
Sellers Feedback
Hey dollykean,

I talked to toycoolrolla a lot a long time ago but never ordered anything from him personally. I only know that many from club4ag have ordered from him so you might want to check there. So far I always got the impression he did good business and was a trustworthy seller so if your stuff hasn't arrived it probably is somewhere in the shipping lanes, I don't know if he was going to airfreight or ship by sea. But if there is one way to have to weight months for getting your goods and have no clue where they are, its when you sent it by sea (got plenty of experience on this both as seller and buyer to know it can cause a heartattack or two Big Grin).

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
03-19-2009, 06:25 PM
Sellers Feedback
dollykean.... what do you need? I've just ordered an AE71 FOHA bumper from him, so I've been in somewhat daily email contact with him.

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Sellers Feedback]

Rhetts(TOYCOOLROLLA) parts on a grade of 1-10 with 10 being OEM quality... his stuff rates about a 7. Fit is pretty good, same with finish on the exposed surface. I purchased an AE86 coupe spoiler from him, it did require a body shop to install it... not a perfect fit in other words.... The piece was not cheaply made, an often complaint about aftermarket body parts.

In the end... Rhett doesn't have a manufacturing center, he does this to make some $$, but he does this as much because he is an enthusiast and he is trying to help the community.

Dan -

You can |Sad .... OR you can ask for help!!!

OST Porting service - http://hachiroku.net/forums/showthread.php?t=19991

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  F****g sellers ! jamiemirror 3 4,238 10-25-2006 05:29 PM
Last Post: banpei
  User trading feedback section? Jezza_hr 15 11,982 04-26-2005 03:23 PM
Last Post: Ivan141