Ryo from Slovakia - i own red AE86
01-10-2005, 11:42 AM
That's pretty strange, because the 'C' in the motorcode sais it has! :o

"It's all about the heart, the people who focus on parts, turbo's and all that stuff...they're just losers."
-Shinji Minowa
Find all posts by this user
01-10-2005, 11:44 AM
Hi Ryo!

I take it you are also named Ryo on club4ag?...or does the other slovakian hachi guy also name himself ryo ont forums? ( Dumb question )
Welcome here man! How'd you find us BTW, you're one of the few european guys I forgot to invite over here through club4ag since you didnt post a lot when we started the forum...
Your car looks OK to me...the quad lights arent that bad, as long as there are so few cars that have them they make your levin unique.

BTW, I have tried red/white two tone in Tokyo Xtreme racer on dreamcast, it looks good, but very PIMP.

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-10-2005, 12:08 PM
The doctor:

On club 4ag there's written that C stands for California, but the info doesn't seem accurate to me...

EPC says that 4ageC doesn't have the catalytic converter (it has a exhaust pipe instead of it), except for FRG market (federal republic of germany). As mine is SDZ market, there's a pipe (part 17410) instead of catalytic converter (part 17400) Smile

Here's the picture:

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

01-10-2005, 12:34 PM
hmmz poor hachi front looks like shit looks to much like a ford :-(

rebuild it :-)

Cars:
"99 Lexus IS200
"86 AE86 Kouki Panda Levin GT-Apex (restore project)
"84 AE86 Zenki Blue Levin (project racer)
Motorcycles:
"02 Yamaha R1
"02 Honda Hornet S
"08 BMW R1200GS
01-10-2005, 12:49 PM
4A-GE - DOHC, 16-valve, fuel injected

4A-GEC - DOHC, 16-valve, fuel injected, equipped with emissions control system

Drifting - best fun you can have in your car with your pants on!
01-10-2005, 01:22 PM
I think the C stands for emission control system, but not for catalytic converter. Exhaust gases contain many tipes of polution (CO, O, etc - I'm weak on chemistry btw.) Catalytic converter "eats" only one type (maybe more, but NOT ALL) of these gases, for others you need other equipement.

I think my car has a kind of emission control system, to lower some of the emmision gases, but it doesn't have a catalytic converter. My exhaust pipes are like the one shown under 4AGE, 4AGEC (the third from up do down on diagram). It also doesn't have a hole for lambda sound, as the exhaust system under 4AGEC FRG has.

Btw. If I click on the catalytic converter or any part at the bottom diagram (4AGEC FRG), EPC says that for my car (for my vin number) this part is not applicable.

Has someone the engine like me (bluetop with airflow meter, O2 sensor and hooses on tvis manifold)? How much kilowatts is written in his mot papers?
Someone from Croatia, or robotype, who imported the car from swiss?

Regards
Andrej
01-10-2005, 01:30 PM
ZaX, maybe Max or CeeDee might have a 4AGEC, as they have bluetop afm engine?

Andrej
01-10-2005, 01:56 PM
I think that your AFM 4AGEC is 88kW :-)
01-10-2005, 04:47 PM
2 dreja: You can spot EGR engines by pipes runing acros the intake manifold (by the TVIS letters).
There is no AFM EGR version wiht 94kw. It's some kind of error.
AFM versions usually have less HP then MAP (1-2hp).

Drifting - best fun you can have in your car with your pants on!
01-10-2005, 09:57 PM
Well thanks for ranking my car.
The car paint was original silver/black but someone repainted it. I am thinking about repaint it to two colors again. I think the red/white looks really weird too. I can say not really my taste esp. the wheels. I will do somethink about it after i repair the body and other technical problems. The headlights are after i looked to ae86 manual a standard headlights for ae86 models imported to saud arrabia. I really like them and also the lower front bumper. The car is looking a bit different from other AE86 Coupes. After i checked the exhaust i didnt found any cat on it.
And yes i am also registered as Ryo on club4ag.

Nice photo of the ae86 ZaX. Any link where i can see more of this mod?

Dreja i am sorry that i have not let u know about the right mirror. If you are still interested let me know. I still have it. I can post u some pics of it too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I WILL own an 86!!!! theghost 8 7,201 02-16-2013 06:18 PM
Last Post: McKenney
  My red hatch garygnu 20 15,031 04-30-2005 05:56 AM
Last Post: garygnu
  my hachiroku red initialD 3 4,513 01-23-2005 05:34 PM
Last Post: Mux213
  red one initialD 2 3,723 01-23-2005 05:31 PM
Last Post: Mux213
  Very rusty red/black ae86 from Belgium Herman 6 7,370 01-11-2005 12:12 PM