Running in the 90's

Find all posts by this user
08-31-2010, 01:24 PM
Running in the 90's
Respect!

JapanPower

UoP Racing website
UoP Racing videos

Racing, because football, basketball, tennis & golf only require ONE ball....
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-31-2010, 09:51 PM
Running in the 90's
first vid reminded me of my mate in his stock S12 did some insane stuff with it untill the steering arm broke off Smile

AE86 ex-daily
08-31-2010, 10:21 PM
Running in the 90's
I love the feel of those times. Such a blissfull community, different guys and gals gathering for a night of driving in the mountains, nothing extreeme, just simply enjoying themselves in this autosport. Today it seems everybody has to top the other guy by doing more and more rediculous stuff and not to mention tuning the cars waaay beyond their driving capability..
09-01-2010, 09:54 AM
Running in the 90's
See how they unite so they test drive on public roads, leaving their cars as barriers and closing the road. That how they became the best.

danielvanderwoude Wrote:looks like the nmwisima joke saved you in the end
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Running in the 90's] http://www.jdmbits.com
09-01-2010, 10:38 AM
Running in the 90's
Apolan Wrote:I love the feel of those times. Such a blissfull community, different guys and gals gathering for a night of driving in the mountains, nothing extreeme, just simply enjoying themselves in this autosport. Today it seems everybody has to top the other guy by doing more and more rediculous stuff and not to mention tuning the cars waaay beyond their driving capability..

You should be the one complaining...when you have a mountain, about 100km to the east of you where the same thing is happening each winter.. Are you conveniantly forgetting about Sljeme? a short 2 hour drive away from you? Please tell me thats still going on...or are you just another hopeless romantic who lives in the past because he is affraid of making the most of the present? Takes one to know one ;-)

A wheel to steer the front of the car
A pedal to steer the rear
09-01-2010, 05:49 PM
Running in the 90's
Who the f*ck needs sljeme when you live in a country with one of the nicer bits of the alps? But the Cro guys had a nice thing going there for sure...

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
09-01-2010, 06:43 PM
Running in the 90's
Im pretty sure the cro guys will be ripping it again this winter, and yes i mustnt complain, slovenia has many roads cut into hills and mountains and i WILL be joining them, here or there, i need that Big Grin

AND NO! I refuse to be a hopeless romantic, stuck on past idealsBig Grin I must admit i'm an old fashioned guy, who adores the recent past - the arts, the architecture, music, movies, technology, social etiquette, the list goes on.. It's mostly due to presents' frivolity. But that just makes for an oportunity to bring those times back - in a modern way. Big Grin
09-03-2010, 12:32 PM
Running in the 90's
New winter tires are ready. But for Subaru :-)
Now I drift my wife, friend and the dog in the back. Seriously :-)

March this year.
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Running in the 90's]

Can't wait it to start again.

Drifting - best fun you can have in your car with your pants on!
09-03-2010, 02:16 PM
Running in the 90's
Zax did you raise it for the winter, or will you keep it low?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video´s: the Vinterproject is done & up´n Running KristianAE86 3 7,965 08-30-2006 10:47 PM
Last Post: KristianAE86