Robokill's Panda Levin Coupe!
07-05-2005, 09:56 AM
robokill Wrote:ikea corners are great fun i have slide this morning over 4 times i begin to understand the cars new suspension and response. Its complete difrent as the counter steer is as well

Mine was no great fun! Angry
It appeared as if the road was clear, but when coming out of the corner, a lot of leaving Ikea customer is not something I'd wish to see when going for the first slide in my hachi. Banging head

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Robokill's Panda Levin Coupe!]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-05-2005, 11:23 PM
Police hold me on this evening driving back from TE71 corolla. I was going 150 where i could go a 100. (lovely suspension i really like it more every day)

I admit i was speeding and did it for fun and the 2 women cops that held me on gave me a overspeed of 30 :-) lucky me :->

So i Hurray! and thanked them Respect! Respect!

Tongue

anyways to bad throwing away money but hey its better than getting flashed by a flashpole or mobile teams.

Cars:
"99 Lexus IS200
"86 AE86 Kouki Panda Levin GT-Apex (restore project)
"84 AE86 Zenki Blue Levin (project racer)
Motorcycles:
"02 Yamaha R1
"02 Honda Hornet S
"08 BMW R1200GS
Find all posts by this user
07-06-2005, 09:49 AM
Robo,

You get to lucky to many times with the copsWink

And why do you always get stopped by female cops?

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
07-06-2005, 09:52 AM
You lucky bastard! Big Grin
Getting only 30 km/h speed ticket is one, but two female officers is another thing to be lucky about! Big Grin

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Robokill's Panda Levin Coupe!]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-06-2005, 10:02 AM
Well I'm getting the feeling that with the amsterdam police the females are starting to gossip about:

Watch out for that gray and black old toyota running around, he's cute!Wink

Then when robokill paints his car, he will no longer be bothered by the female policeSmile

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

08-18-2005, 03:37 PM
fine was 115 euro Confused

Well lets go on. 1st Place in the slalom competition but on tuesday i heard a noise on wednesday it got worse so I left the car home today.

Its my rear axle because I already had some space between crown and pinion. I was waiting for this day. No worries I will place my extra rear axle this weekend and the problem is solved though I am anxious to see how great the damage is.

I will post pictures after I have the LSD from my current axle out.

Cars:
"99 Lexus IS200
"86 AE86 Kouki Panda Levin GT-Apex (restore project)
"84 AE86 Zenki Blue Levin (project racer)
Motorcycles:
"02 Yamaha R1
"02 Honda Hornet S
"08 BMW R1200GS
08-18-2005, 03:58 PM
Would you maybe be interested in having the diff rebuilt and re-adjusted by Pro's? Everyone and their mother seems to have problems with their ring and pinion here in Holland.
We could maybe organise a deal on parts (ring and pinion sets, crushcollars, bearings etc) and I'm sure that the overhaul itself is cheaper to if we have them do a couple of diffs. They have to make a few tools to mount the bearings with a press, would be cheaper with a couple of people. Also, due to the learing effect they would soon need less time to overhaul and adjust a diff.

A wheel to steer the front of the car
A pedal to steer the rear
08-18-2005, 04:12 PM
Count me in nohachi! I want a silent rear axle that I can trust! I'm sure your brother Ivan will jump at the oppertunity aswell!!

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

08-18-2005, 04:47 PM
Well , me and Ivan have been researching this for quite a while. I just have to find out for sure whether the complete AE86 bell can be fit into my wee little axle. I'm guessing it can, will measure it up this saturday. The thing is that having pros do the rebuild and adjustment is reasonably expensive (manhours, they quoted me around 2 hours/dif at normal garage rates). Not something you want to do more often. Therefore it seems logical to just fork out the cash and replace everything in there.
The company that would do the work is VERY reputable in the rally/racing scene. They were also the only ones that said that they could do the work without problems, the rest started bitching as soon as they heard the car-type.

A wheel to steer the front of the car
A pedal to steer the rear
08-18-2005, 04:51 PM
that adjustment thing, is that the same for every axle?
From the same car for sure.

If one diff fits nice in his bellhouse, will another diff fit exactly even in another bell house with the same settings?

Because if it is like this, i may join in, and fix up an axle allready for my KE20 project. It can never do harm to have a very good axle laying around Wink

"It's all about the heart, the people who focus on parts, turbo's and all that stuff...they're just losers."
-Shinji Minowa

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trueno Hatch and Levin Coupe - Repair, replace, pray xD TomRich 13 13,080 10-07-2018 09:45 PM
Last Post: banpei
  @dodo@ Levin Coupe, renovation and tuning (56k think twice) @dodo@ 165 148,606 03-28-2018 12:35 PM
Last Post: ZaX
  Aram's 3SGE Beams Levin Coupe robokill 665 687,828 09-03-2017 09:24 PM
Last Post: banpei
  Matt's "Drives as fast as it's Towed" 85 Levin Coupe mad.matt 38 37,036 04-07-2016 12:15 PM
Last Post: mad.matt
  DidiDex 1984 Levin coupe rebuild DidiDex 1 4,961 08-13-2015 03:22 PM
Last Post: DidiDex