Register all 86 in france
10-15-2004, 12:50 PM
I m french and i d like to find an 86 , but it s very difficult in france and if we register all the 86 we can know wich ones are for sale and it could help those who want to find an 'haci-roku' .

Ihope i find one , please ...
Find all posts by this user
10-15-2004, 01:16 PM
Hey Trueno rs

You missed out an h in hachi rokuSmile

Welcome, I hope you find the car you want soon. A while back someone posted a french rally AE86 in one of the forums (I think it was sell forum), maybe thats something for you? It was a bit expensive though.

Offcourse we hope to get all French owners on this board and all cars being sold should then also be on this boardSmile (and the same for the rest of europa).

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
10-15-2004, 02:23 PM
Thanks mux213 , right for the h , and hope so for the 86 's , when i was in japan , few month ago i saw a trueno white and black to sold for a very competitive price it was just too heavy for my bag .
11-08-2005, 04:09 PM
I'm located in Sicily and looking for an AE86. If you know anybody selling an AE86 please send email with pictures.
11-08-2005, 04:21 PM
nmwisima Wrote:All these years collecting wood and branches for the Great Fires of social disobedience, and now they're expanding everywhere Smile

Don't you French guys have more important things to deal with right now Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

danielvanderwoude Wrote:looks like the nmwisima joke saved you in the end
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Register all 86 in france] http://www.jdmbits.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AE86Days 2011 (25 et 26 Juin) St DiĆ©-les-vosges France seb 1 5,752 03-22-2011 07:40 AM
Last Post: seb