RICE, but cool rice.
11-17-2005, 12:37 PM
RICE, but cool rice.
If that's a photoshop the guy who did that should be payed 15000 US$ a month and work amongst the best of the best.

No way that is photshop, not with dual pictures and three rims, no way.

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - RICE, but cool rice.]
Find all posts by this user
11-17-2005, 12:44 PM
RICE, but cool rice.
widar, take a look here

You'll find that nothing is impossible!
This guy is a great photoshopper, i've seen pics from him in which he drew a car just with a pencil.
Anyone who knows a little bit how photoshop works, knows that's a hell of a job!

"It's all about the heart, the people who focus on parts, turbo's and all that stuff...they're just losers."
-Shinji Minowa
11-17-2005, 03:46 PM
RICE, but cool rice.
The Doctor Wrote:widar, take a look here
Site doesn't work... Every time I try to click on a car a new window opens with the front page...

http://www.goodbrush.com/cm/displayimage...t=0&pos=23
All handmade... amazing
Had another link too with a guy that retouched photos, but the site doesn't work anymore :-(

Peugeot 206 1.6 XT - 09/2003
Toyota Corolla GT Coupé - 09/1984
Yonzie - 09/1980
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-17-2005, 03:49 PM
RICE, but cool rice.

This guy is a great photoshopper, i've seen pics from him in which he drew a car just with a pencil.
Anyone who knows a little bit how photoshop works, knows that's a hell of a job!
Yes.

But
1. If it was a photoshop, there wouldn't be TWO shots, just one due to all the work.
2. If someone was THIS good at it, i think they'd want credit for all that time and that work...

This is strong enough for me to be convinced that the rims are real.

11-17-2005, 05:33 PM
RICE, but cool rice.
it could be done, but that isnt a photoshop. if it were, it would be flashy, the car would be parked infront od plaza not on somebodys driveway, nobody would go through that much work three times. if you zoom in and pixelate/posterize the image you can see the sharpness/pixles is preety much even.. i vote real.
11-17-2005, 10:03 PM
RICE, but cool rice.
Widar Wrote:

Yes.

But
1. If it was a photoshop, there wouldn't be TWO shots, just one due to all the work.
2. If someone was THIS good at it, i think they'd want credit for all that time and that work...

This is strong enough for me to be convinced that the rims are real.

Take a look at the Eclipse on that site i gave....
2 shots, rear and front, exactly the same.

I don't know if it's real or photoshop, but i wouldn't be suprised when it turns to be fake.

"It's all about the heart, the people who focus on parts, turbo's and all that stuff...they're just losers."
-Shinji Minowa
11-18-2005, 01:33 AM
RICE, but cool rice.
You can see the reflection of the Scions wheel IN ONE OF HIS WHEELS. That's not shopped.

http://www.hachiroku.net
11-18-2005, 01:37 AM
RICE, but cool rice.
you know how easy it is to make that kinda things in photoshop?

I'm (again) not saying that it's fake, but all the 'evidence' shown here that it's real, doesn't really prove it.

-Shinji Minowa
11-20-2005, 09:09 AM
RICE, but cool rice.

Wow his work is amazing. Very clever!

I once read that you shouldnt believe everything you read.
11-20-2005, 12:46 PM
RICE, but cool rice.
That guy is simply a genius... Sometimes he posts the results of his work on Streetracing.pl forum, I'm registered there too. I don't know if you've seen his GTR-R3XX concept before, it's a masterpiece! Take a look:

http://www.streetracing.pl/forum/viewtop...highlight=

Huh

Ahhh, VTEC. All the lag, none of the turbo. It's like waiting for bad sex.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just because they are cool! Eric 3 4,766 07-07-2008 09:04 AM
Last Post: banpei
  some cool music (Polysics) Electric Surfin' Go Go Mikzu IV 2 4,009 05-17-2008 04:36 PM
Last Post: cavey
  no ae86 but to damn proud of my bluebird 910 D.Wars 10 15,923 01-27-2008 09:02 PM
Last Post: Mux213
  Kinda cool, LEGO torsen diff Mux213 8 11,937 08-19-2007 10:12 AM
Last Post: robokill
  Not a hachi...but great rally vid NoHachi 5 6,200 06-16-2006 07:42 AM
Last Post: Ivan141