Post your Need For Speed Shift Snapshots!
02-07-2010, 10:47 PM
You can all say what you want about the game, but I just spent most of my weekend playing it and enjoyed it.
It's much better than pro-street, so they are doing better at least.

I know I'm not buying a racing simulator, and dont kid yourself about the first NFS, it was a nice game but the physics werent too great either.
It had great tracks and visuals for it's day (especially the autumn track), but the rest was pretty arcady as far as I remember

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-08-2010, 12:53 PM
I wish I could have enjoyed it as much as you did. With me the game never got a fair chance because on the PC they completely ignored laptop users and demand you to have the latest spec videocards or bust. Angry
It would have been a different story if had played the game on a console of course. Wink

Also you don't expect it to be a racing simulator because of your background. But EA tried to market it as a "real life driving simulator" and there are millions of people never driven their own car hard who think it is. Tongue

Yeah, the old NFS wasn't much compared to what we are used to nowadays but back then it was the best racing game there was, regardless if it were arcade-like or not. That was until Polyphony released Gran Turismo of course. Wink

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Post your Need For Speed Shift Snapshots!]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need for Speed pro street Roku_trueno 14 15,160 12-09-2007 01:23 PM
Last Post: rwdlover
  Need For Speed: Carbon WhiteWolf 2 8,306 06-07-2007 06:00 PM