Oldschool Rolla's
11-17-2005, 08:12 PM
Oldschool Rolla's
For those of you who olso like the 70's Rolla's...
Check out this site:
http://www.ke25.com/gallery/index.php

And after visiting.... Tell me what you think of it... I can say, I like it!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-18-2005, 10:31 AM
Oldschool Rolla's
Nice pics...

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
11-18-2005, 10:36 AM
Oldschool Rolla's
Nah...too old, too rusty, too slow

A wheel to steer the front of the car
A pedal to steer the rear
Find all posts by this user
11-18-2005, 11:55 AM
Oldschool Rolla's
Respect!

NoHachi, you forget the point most of them are butt-ugly Big Grin

"It's all about the heart, the people who focus on parts, turbo's and all that stuff...they're just losers."
-Shinji Minowa
11-18-2005, 04:28 PM
Oldschool Rolla's
Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so i did't ad the fact that they are uglier then a baboons arse..Can't argue over my other points though.

11-18-2005, 08:56 PM
Oldschool Rolla's
in your case: the beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder Tongue
11-18-2005, 09:11 PM
Oldschool Rolla's
NoHachi Wrote:Nah...too old, too rusty, too slow
Of course I can argue over your other points.... Tongue
Too old: they are younger than me, so why to old... I still beet you in lots of things! Tongue Tongue
Too rusty: I had several Hachi's with lots more rust on them as my yellow KE25 has...
Too slow: Well I know it's only 765kg, so that's 200kg less as a AE86... With a 4AG in it it WILL be faster as a stock Hachi, Mr NoHachi... Tongue Tongue Tongue

In fact: a 4AG powered KE25 was 2nd in Lelystad at the sprint competition and the same car finished 1st place at slalom competition at the same event... The event was the Japanese Auto Festival when this was held for the 1st time at Lelystad.
11-18-2005, 09:38 PM
Oldschool Rolla's
Quote:Too rusty: I had several Hachi's with lots more rust on them as my yellow KE25 has

So true..there's a reason they don't call me nohachi...rustbuckets...all of them.

Quote:Too slow: Well I know it's only 765kg, so that's 200kg less as a AE86... With a 4AG in it it WILL be faster as a stock Hachi, Mr NoHachi...

120hp in a chassis that has difficulty with coping with 50hp...it won't be fast..it'll be scary..chassis will resemble a corkscrew after a few runs.

Quote:in fact: a 4AG powered KE25 was 2nd in Lelystad at the sprint competition and the same car finished 1st place at slalom competition at the same event... The event was the Japanese Auto Festival when this was held for the 1st time at Lelystad.

I finished first a couple of times in a hairdressers car...says more about the driver then the car, that much is obvious with such a terrible (and doc: indeed very ugly) car.

It would be better for the world if everyone just got it over with and dumped them in the wrecking yard..

:wink:
[/quote]

12-13-2005, 08:33 PM
Oldschool Rolla's
I'm with a small group of old school corolla guys and I agree with what they say....... initial d caused people to look at these cars, 5 years ago they were a dime a dozen. Now everyone all the sudden wants one.

imo all rwd corollas kick ass.
01-27-2006, 05:52 PM
Oldschool Rolla's
Abolutley lovley.

rwd AND a corolla? what more do you want?!?

Nice find

still no 86

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  vacation in california ,few rolla's(also formula drift pics) jasper 2 4,123 11-20-2008 03:12 AM
Last Post: The Doctor
  Oldschool games! Mux213 34 24,704 03-10-2005 01:07 AM
Last Post: s.bjelke