New member from Japan.
08-11-2011, 06:11 PM
New member from Japan.
Hello Robbie,

I am located in Japan myself. But I live in Nagasaki. Used to be in the Navy down here in Sasebo. Man you are far North and you probably think "Man you are far South" LMAO.

There are much better deals on Yahoo auctions man! I would look into the Auctions before spending $8,000.
I have seen a lot for sale that are in great shape and dont have to spend double the amount for the car to be drivable.....plus a lot for sale online, still has JCI left on the registration.
Here you go partner! Check out this link of selling AE86.
http://auctions.search.yahoo.co.jp/searc...e&slider=0

If you ever need parts for your future AE86 or any car for that matter, I can help you out a lot. I can find and purchase parts from Yahoo auctions and send the part from the seller directly to a your Japanese address. I have 2 other military personnel which I work the same deal with.
And you just send us payment for the product via PayPal. Thumbs up!

Best Regards, Robert Crosbie
EtsuRyu LLC
Satsumasendai-shi
Kagoshima Ken, Japan
895-0061
[email protected]
http://www.etsuryu.com
Japan Certificate # 961110040385
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-11-2011, 06:19 PM
New member from Japan.
EP Importers Wrote:Hello Robbie,

I am located in Japan myself. But I live in Nagasaki. Used to be in the Navy down here in Sasebo. Man you are far North and you probably think "Man you are far South" LMAO.

There are much better deals on Yahoo auctions man! I would look into the Auctions before spending $8,000.
I have seen a lot for sale that are in great shape and dont have to spend double the amount for the car to be drivable.....plus a lot for sale online, still has JCI left on the registration.
Here you go partner! Check out this link of selling AE86.
http://auctions.search.yahoo.co.jp/searc...e&slider=0

If you ever need parts for your future AE86 or any car for that matter, I can help you out a lot. I can find and purchase parts from Yahoo auctions and send the part from the seller directly to a your Japanese address. I have 2 other military personnel which I work the same deal with.
And you just send us payment for the product via PayPal. Thumbs up!

Hell yeah man, you and me will do a lot of talking! I'm already a few thousand in on this car, and after a year of searching...I'm tired of it. I found one that was really clean, but the events of March 11th changed that. I was thinking about doing a trip to Mount Haruna April-Jun of 2012, will you be interested?

Understeer is when the front end hits the wall.
Oversteer is when your back end hits the wall.
Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you!
Find all posts by this user
08-11-2011, 07:02 PM
New member from Japan.
Quote:Hell yeah man, you and me will do a lot of talking! I'm already a few thousand in on this car, and after a year of searching...I'm tired of it. I found one that was really clean, but the events of March 11th changed that. I was thinking about doing a trip to Mount Haruna April-Jun of 2012, will you be interested?

Yeah, being really not in the Japanese society, hence being military personnel in Japan has its disadvantages still. even though being in Japan there are still stuff that are very hard to do if not impossible.
I am married to a Japanese and we dont even have base access nor really associate directly on base down here. We are making it on our own by exporting, but then military people in Japan started finding us to help obtain parts from shops and yahoo and its orking out pretty well. In 8-12 months we are hoping to have a legit shop and remove my business from my apartment. lol

For the trip to MT. Haruna, it could be possible....its far enough in the future for it to be safe and plan for it. If it was this year it probably be impossible. I need to work as hard as possible before my 1st born arrives in Dec.
PS> Requested your friendship via FB.

Best Regards, Robert Crosbie
EtsuRyu LLC
Satsumasendai-shi
Kagoshima Ken, Japan
895-0061
[email protected]
http://www.etsuryu.com
Japan Certificate # 961110040385
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-11-2011, 07:17 PM
New member from Japan.
Congrats on the baby! I figured you had married a Japanese women, it seems like most the non-military americans here have. I was thinking that Mt. Haruna would be a good trip for all the 86 owners we know (since it is know as Mt Akina in Initial D). I know that there is americans here, however I have not been able to get ahold of them. I just hope I can hone my skills on these north roads so I can keep up with you!!!! or try...

Understeer is when the front end hits the wall.
Oversteer is when your back end hits the wall.
Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you!
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Robert in Japan EP Importers 1 4,363 06-22-2022 11:15 AM
Last Post: EP Importers
  New Member from Ireland chrisae86 7 5,031 06-01-2020 12:01 PM
Last Post: decryphe
  New member in Canada Frs_ken 2 3,766 03-18-2019 01:04 AM
Last Post: kazi
  new member hedgehogdodger 1 3,283 01-19-2019 11:30 PM
Last Post: banpei
  A German currently in Japan Hama86 34 20,794 03-15-2018 04:57 PM