New Years Resolutions
12-04-2005, 01:45 PM
New Years Resolutions
I know it's a bit early, but I've already decided on mine, has anyone else? I want to start training harder in boxing, eating less to cut weight, and to stay clean and sober for a year. I am getting a tattoo to help with all of these, mainly my training though. It is going to say "Victory goes to the most persavering" then on the part of my wrist with the veins are I will have 2 boxing gloves, with the words wrapping around my wrist to make a wristband. I have not yet decided on the text, but that is my new year resolution.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-04-2005, 01:48 PM
New Years Resolutions
I'm gonna promise to drift more and build myself a proper drift machine.

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - New Years Resolutions]
Find all posts by this user
12-04-2005, 02:14 PM
New Years Resolutions
With me, its get a sodding job 1st and foremost. Lose weight 2nd, get an AE86 3rd hehe.
12-04-2005, 02:20 PM
New Years Resolutions
i'm planning to get my car fixed up (derusted, sprayed etc. etc.), get a decent engine in, decent rear axle etc. etc. etc. Smile

Probably too much for next year Big Grin

"It's all about the heart, the people who focus on parts, turbo's and all that stuff...they're just losers."
-Shinji Minowa
12-04-2005, 03:14 PM
New Years Resolutions
I've never been one for newyears resolutions...have to much things to do anyway...
-find a better job
-loose weight (with you on that one Matt)
-get the real problems fixed on my AE86 (aka rust, paint and the rear axle).

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
12-04-2005, 04:10 PM
New Years Resolutions
I'm going to get at least 5 hours drift practice a week, and get good enough for competitions next year
12-04-2005, 08:58 PM
New Years Resolutions
I'm with you guys on the lose weight thing. I've lost 80 since May, but I need to lose at least another 40 next year so that I can get into a better weight class for boxing.

80lbs = 36k
12-04-2005, 09:19 PM
New Years Resolutions
Drift more... Work more so i can spend more on the AE86-----> to drift more!! Hurray!

maybe fix a little rust .... but thats after drifting.. Just need to get my LSD reworked right NOW!

1987 AE86
http://www.bilgalleri.dk/html/gal_visbil.asp?ID=41755
http://www.aeu86.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3255

...FWD SUCKS!!...
12-04-2005, 09:20 PM
New Years Resolutions
Evil3lf Wrote:I'm with you guys on the lose weight thing. I've lost 80 since May, but I need to lose at least another 40 next year so that I can get into a better weight class for boxing.
Remember we're kilos over here. Smile

12-04-2005, 09:36 PM
New Years Resolutions
Evil3lf, good work getting that much weight off in under a year! If I could lose that much I'd be happy!