Need T Series Kouki Disk to Disk Rear end. In Sydney Aus
07-17-2008, 02:21 PM
Hi everyone. I am a newbie to this awesome site of yours and I would like to ask if any of you Aussies out there know where I can get or if you know anyone that is selling a Jap spec Hachi, Kouki rear axle assembly, Please get in touch with me, because I have been looking everywhere and have had no luck at all. or If anyone can suggest another rear end with disk brakes that bolts in with little modification and can fit an after market two way LSD. I will be forever in debt to you. I have heard of people putting in T18 Rear ends but do these rear ends have disk brakes and if not can disk brakes be bolted to this type of axle? Thanks everyone. It will be a huge help if I can be steered in the right direction. X.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-17-2008, 04:16 PM
ey dude, You can use any zenki or kouki type. There is a wide scale of LSD's available for both types. (1way 1.5 and 2way diffs)

Kouki axles are harder to get. Why make it harder? Just order a cusco zenki 2 way.

Cars:
"99 Lexus IS200
"86 AE86 Kouki Panda Levin GT-Apex (restore project)
"84 AE86 Zenki Blue Levin (project racer)
Motorcycles:
"02 Yamaha R1
"02 Honda Hornet S
"08 BMW R1200GS
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Visiting Sydney Mux213 34 39,716 10-21-2008 05:10 AM
Last Post: JonT