Mystery car.
04-17-2014, 02:40 AM
Mystery car.
Hey everyone, This is my first post on the forum and I have to say I am excited to be on here for my first time. I don't currently own a corolla but I have wanted to get one for a while now.

One day while i was driving home from the beach I spotted a car that was under a tarp in someone's drive way, all I could see was that it was a two door car but I took a picture and tried to figure out what it was. turns out it is an 80s corolla coupe of some sorts I don't really know what model but If you guys could figure it out I would be aprricaitve and if you could tell me if I should I go make the owner of the car an offer? Wave

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
04-17-2014, 11:04 AM
Mystery car.
well from what I can see - it's a tarp - could be just about anything underneath it. As for the Corolla, it got some nice mesh wheels but no way to tell if it's a GTS or SR-5 or anything in between.

AE86 ex-daily
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-17-2014, 04:30 PM
Mystery car.
Can't you ring the doorbell and ask what's under the tarp?

ハチロク

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Mystery car.]
04-17-2014, 07:42 PM
Mystery car.
Perhaps a TE72 or KE70?
04-18-2014, 12:54 AM
Mystery car.
Do it, ring the bell.

Can you find out for me what those gold mesh rims are?, even better ask if you can take a photo, also where in Canada?

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Mystery car.]

An 86 is for Life, not just for Christmas