My newest toy
02-10-2005, 01:44 AM
My newest toy
If you want your stock ECU moddet, i know a guy thats capabel of making such a job... Just tell us what it is you want, and we´ll tell you if its possible Smile

Youtube Myspace and I´ll Google your Yahoo
Find all posts by this user
02-10-2005, 01:45 AM
My newest toy
Most aftermarket programmable managements can be programmed through a laptop.
Cheapest option is megasquirt, which is basically a do-it yourself system but you can buy them pre-assembled for that Out-of-the-box experience (just some daft term I picked up while working for Philips).

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-10-2005, 01:45 AM
My newest toy
Can you send me more info about this Knudsen? What interface used to connect to laptop? Are there all the harnesses required to connect it and how is it connected to ECU and Laptop?

AE86 FANATIC!!!
02-10-2005, 01:49 AM
My newest toy
Knudsen Wrote:If you want your stock ECU moddet, i know a guy thats capabel of making such a job... Just tell us what it is you want, and we´ll tell you if its possible Smile
What else man? I want as much power i can get from my normal 4AGE :wink:

AE86 FANATIC!!!
02-10-2005, 01:54 AM
My newest toy
Well, infact i havent investigated in this product yet, but one of my friends is building this system for his turbocharged VW Corrado.. You can read alot about it here http://www.vems-group.org/ and if you are interested, my friend sells them thru his homepage http://www.au2stereo.dk . (with a little discount :wink: )
Just contact me, if you´ll have one of these goodies. Smile

02-10-2005, 01:58 AM
My newest toy
alimonos Wrote:
Knudsen Wrote:If you want your stock ECU moddet, i know a guy thats capabel of making such a job... Just tell us what it is you want, and we´ll tell you if its possible Smile
What else man? I want as much power i can get from my normal 4AGE :wink:

Im sure the stock ECU isnt the place to pick up alot of horsies... But if you make a turbo-conversion, he can modify your ECU to handle the turbo + providing you with a MF2 system for extra fuel injection. He is wellknown in Denmark for his knowledge around homemade turbocharged Toyotas.

02-10-2005, 02:07 AM
My newest toy
Thanks Knudsen but i think i 'll wait a little bit for that kind of conversion... Sad

AE86 FANATIC!!!