My 6th ( sixth ) Hachi.
05-15-2007, 01:58 PM
My 6th ( sixth ) Hachi.
dAYTONA Wrote:But a question to you guys, if you could get a Hachi, with no rust, without an engine for €300, would you not get it even for spares?? or would let other people join the AE86 community???

Haha i wouldnt consider not buying it ! Even if I haven't got the money I would loan it somewhere... 300 EUR is nothing for a hachi man!! Tongue

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - My 6th ( sixth ) Hachi.]
5/2018 BMW F22 Coupe
1/1985 Toyota AE86 Levin Coupe
Find all posts by this user
05-16-2007, 09:36 AM
My 6th ( sixth ) Hachi.
I bought one without engine and gearbox and with the right door damaged for 250€.

I must say that i already earned much more money sending the parts that i didn't want.

So you can buy the car, grab for yourself the parts you want, and sell the others to people who need them. This way you are also helping the ae86 community.
05-16-2007, 10:03 AM
My 6th ( sixth ) Hachi.
good work Thumbs up! , another one. store them in an dry place and in the future Tongue i come to visit you for parts

http://www.86ers.org
All the hachies that Daytona can only dream about.
05-16-2007, 10:46 AM
My 6th ( sixth ) Hachi.
dAYTONA please dont try to justify yourself, there is no need to do so. Thumbs up! And as for our future sons, they'll be wizzing around in little space shutlles made from some hi-tech carbon composite materials.. i doubt they'll be interested in de-rusting an old bugger such as ae86 Big Grin
05-16-2007, 10:58 AM
My 6th ( sixth ) Hachi.
SekiguchiUeno Wrote:good work Thumbs up! , another one. store them in an dry place and in the future Tongue i come to visit you for parts

Thats so typical for you Stano Big Grin

dAYTONA dont worry, youll find one one day Smile But if you look at it from the other side, its actually a good thing that you cant find a 3door, because you still keep searching and finding 2doors just like this and saving them Smile

86ers.org
AE86 x GXE10