Motorwelt Berlin pics
03-02-2008, 02:53 AM
Motorwelt Berlin pics
Well, I went. Overall it wasn't hugely impressive but there were some neat cars there. It was divided into three sections, and so are my pics:

The new car show, which was what you'd expect. BMW and Porsche were conspicuously absent. Toyota had a nice display though.

The car club & tuner section, which was mostly dominated by the lambo-doors-and-stereo crowd. Fortunately there were quite a few cool race cars and crazy hot rods.

Of course the most fun part was the classics section. Lots of Euro stuff from the '50s and '60s, a bit of American & Japanese iron and a whole room dedicated to cars from the DDR/communist block. Lots of neat stuff to be found. Also some not-so-classics.

Sorry about the compression quality & aliasing. There was no way in hell I was going to go through and resize all of these by hand so this is what you get. If anyone wants a full-size copy of a particular pic I'll be happy to oblige.

Enjoy!

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Motorwelt Berlin pics]

- J

[ 1992 Lotus Elan SE | 1989 Starion ESi-R | 1987 Porsche 944S ]
Find all posts by this user
03-02-2008, 12:24 PM
Motorwelt Berlin pics
Nice pics! Thumbs up!
Are the KE30, AE86 and Cressida the only old cars by Toyota?

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Motorwelt Berlin pics]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-02-2008, 12:55 PM
Motorwelt Berlin pics
Well, there was a Land Cruiser too. But aside from that yes.

- J

[ 1992 Lotus Elan SE | 1989 Starion ESi-R | 1987 Porsche 944S ]
03-06-2008, 12:30 AM
Motorwelt Berlin pics
oha, klasse pics jay Big Grin
naja, ich wohn leider im nordschwarzwald, und meine mutter hätte mich definitiv nich da hin gefahren, aber dort waren bestimmt coole cars ^^

good work Smile

Hachi roku-Fanatic