Mine AE86 from up norht
04-12-2010, 04:42 PM
Mine AE86 from up norht
i had some rusted or dad 86 some. Now i did rescue Black 86. it was importet from holland in winter?

Former owner is from this forum user.

I miss some parts on trueno front. So i have 2 levin fronts so mayd change those back to it.. no one has offer missing parts on mine wanted add.

7agte engine is comming in summer. whit lots of upgrades.

Picks i post when i get to car.
http://www.nettiauto.com/toyota/corolla/3007747

i am sorry about language ERRORS!
Find all posts by this user
04-14-2010, 09:36 PM
Mine AE86 from up norht
Welcome! Wave
I think that was Danielvanderwoude's car you bought:
http://www.aeu86.org/viewtopic/2x-coroll...for/t/9568
Unfortunately the pics have gone now but I'm pretty sure it is his. Wink

What parts are you missing btw? Dumb question
I see: indicator lights, city lights, grille, right headlight surrounding. Anything else?

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Mine AE86 from up norht]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-20-2010, 09:00 AM
Mine AE86 from up norht
There is nothing else missing.

Yep it was daniels car.. Body ist 1000% better than last ae86. only bad thing is the "universal sunroof" need find something better sunroof or etc so water dount come in.

the bodykit had origin lab stikkers on parts. polypushes was nearly all over. AND i think megan racing coils setup.

I drive car to garage in sunday, now it has engine/trans/rear axle and tank on it. And windows.. =)

nothing big rust was not found. Some re welds i need do.
04-20-2010, 05:30 PM
Mine AE86 from up norht
If i dount find any ok price lights, must look originlab levin fenders and front bumper. And levin lights brackets. because those are cut a way now.

2rounds of levin parts i have in store. Mayby someone whould get the trueneno kit.. and wider fenders and origin bumper.. etc stuff
04-29-2010, 05:32 PM
Mine AE86 from up norht
some pictures.

One missing part is the rhd side gas tank hole on rear quarter.. the wider "gas cap" wasn't whit the car

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

05-28-2010, 04:22 PM
Mine AE86 from up norht
Now only missing parts are fenders corner lights. and the RHD side black lights protection etc.. all bumper lights i did find.

Another problem is rims. would be more better find some 15" whit big negative ET. now have 7.5" +4 et haysaki racing wheels.. REAL 80's and NEW only test fitted to some saab =)

In few weeks i get 2 week time to get car better shape and get the wide rear corners to fit ok..
06-04-2010, 06:02 PM
Mine AE86 from up norht
Did find NEW genuine Toyota front bumper lights.

few Weeks to time whit mine project
07-20-2010, 06:46 PM
Mine AE86 from up norht
Did some work on front end of car.. engine bay is quite ready to get some paint.. AND wheel arcs need some more of "coating"
07-22-2010, 10:22 AM
Mine AE86 from up norht
Some parts have been come "home" and some still comming.

cusco Front Strut Tower Brace, 7a custom rods, new 4agze pistons, sc14 charger are comming.

Longer Control Arms ,cusco Tension Control Rod kit i already in garage waiting go back to car. Mayby something else i cannont remember just now..

Hiace axle had cleaned. All mounts cut off. And ae86 to replace those.
Should hande moore power

Engine will be 7agz(t)e, turbo will come also mayby not in first version.. Some money will burn more whit it. But comming. w57/8 i have going on..

Only minor parts still missing, RHD side black becel around the headlight, Mayby some interior peaces. AND mayby if i find big sunroof to replace the leaking one. local BIG roofs was 69cm wide and i think the one on roof was near 79cm.. AND the weather strips is leakin one(in the sunroof, mayby need to gloe close, so it whoul not leak water). REAR 4-links and adjustable pandard still missing.
07-31-2010, 09:33 AM
Mine AE86 from up norht
forgot to say that year 1983 Still 3 brand new hayasaki racing wheels i have to this car. One wheel has been put rubber one time and then take it off..

those was +4et and 7-5" wide i thinke NEEED more

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mine Sweeps 107 83,228 12-04-2007 04:19 PM
Last Post: jamiemirror