Megasquirt DIY Fuel/Ignition Controller ECU
10-05-2004, 08:15 PM
Hi all over the world:-)

does anyone know or even has produced this Fuel-Controller yet and already implemented it into his hachi?
I have built one now, and its time to do the harness and than install in car.
Perhaps we could than exchange experiences or give hints etc.
I wanted to boost my -ge later, if all works out good with the fuel and ignition controller.

take it sidewards
Find all posts by this user
10-05-2004, 09:32 PM
I think Coupe turbo on this forum had a megasquirt setup...Send him an email or wait for a reply over here. I'm quite interested in megasquirt setups myself so a bit of info on using the setup on an ae86 would be cool.

BTW, where do all you guys get your GZE's? Theyre so common over in denmark, one would almost think they got them cheaper than we do over here.

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-05-2004, 10:01 PM
Quote:BTW, where do all you guys get your GZE's? Theyre so common over in denmark, one would almost think they got them cheaper than we do over here.

Ähhm, no...ok i didn't pointed it out, right.With "boost" i meant to Turbo it.
No compressor here, wanted to bolt on an exhaust-charger, you understand :roll: ...i think so...... Smile

take it sidewards
Find all posts by this user
10-05-2004, 10:31 PM
Ahh,...I must have misread...I thought you where goint to turbo a GZE. Well, I've been playing with the idea of turbocharging a regular 4age myself so this is still a point of interest for me. I have a block in need of a rebuild, and if I'm going to need new pistons they might as well be wiseco low compression pistons right? I think it should be able to hold a moderate amount of boost on the stock internals. Some kind of DIY fuel and spark controller + wideband lambda sensor would do the trick.

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  20v Silvertop stock ignition timing and fueling maps Lykowsky 5 11,723 07-18-2019 03:52 PM
Last Post: oldeskewltoy
  DIY: a quick outline on why & how to set pinion angle. assassin10000 9 16,907 12-21-2016 10:28 PM
Last Post: ditn
  extracted freedom ecu 16v ignition map ditn 7 8,051 08-22-2016 10:01 AM
Last Post: ditn
  4AGE 20v Ignition Lead Length mad.matt 3 6,093 10-01-2014 03:43 PM
Last Post: mad.matt
  [Tutorial Video] Setting 4A-GE Ignition Timing Homem Bomba 0 4,940 04-21-2014 02:41 PM
Last Post: Homem Bomba