Me!
09-17-2004, 07:30 PM
Me!
I'm just YADG (Yet Another Danish Guy)... Cool

My name is Jens, and I guess I'm a burned-out Computer guy. At any rate, I'm currently wondering what to do with my life in the future.
I came into possesion of my Levin just this monday, but have been wanting to get one for some years now. :mrgreen:
It's two-tone original silver/unoriginal graphite, has 240k km on the dial and seemingly only has a few rust spots. Engine, gearbox and transmission seem to be in pretty good shape despite the high mileage.
Only real faults with it is that the original antenna has been replaced with a hedeous sticker, and a new antenna has been placed on the roof. Also, it has gotten an aftermarket sunroof (annoying IMHO), and the drivers seat needs to be pached up a bit.

My immediate need for this car is for transportation, while I work on my Pug 206.
I expect to keep it, however, as I do like it very much. I plan to keep it as original as possible, except for possible mods to the suspension, wheels and engine. I might opt for some nicer stuff on the seats as well. I haven't decided on possible colors yet, although the white/black theme is very attractive ;-)

Pictures can be found in my signature. :mrgreen:

Peugeot 206 1.6 XT - 09/2003
Toyota Corolla GT Coupé - 09/1984
Yonzie - 09/1980
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-17-2004, 07:47 PM
Me!
Welcome man

I´m sorry sir, your planet has been sceduled for destruction
in favor of an intergalactic highway -Thank you

Kristian Hesselmark, Sweden
EVO-DRIFT-STREET-DRAG-SHOW
09-17-2004, 07:53 PM
Me!
Welcome! Things are sure picking up for the scandinavian part of the forum. Your AE86 looks clean, very nice. I have the same type of sunroof you have (at least I think so). Mine leaks, which is indeed awfull.

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
09-17-2004, 08:40 PM
Me!
KristianAE86 Wrote:Welcome man
Ivan141 Wrote:Welcome! Things are sure picking up for the scandinavian part of the forum.
Thanks ^_^
Ivan141 Wrote:Your AE86 looks clean, very nice. I have the same type of sunroof you have (at least I think so). Mine leaks, which is indeed awfull.
Leaking... Just awesome... Angry Guess I'll find out if mine does...

Any idea how hard it will be to toss it? I'm not used to having one, the '86 already has a good amount of glass, and the sun is freaking annoying since there's nothing to block it out... In the 206 I have 60% film in the side and back windows, so I guess I'm spoiled... ;-)

Peugeot 206 1.6 XT - 09/2003
Toyota Corolla GT Coupé - 09/1984
Yonzie - 09/1980
09-18-2004, 12:57 AM
Me!
I think I'd rather install the even heavier OEM electrical sunroof, which is much nicer, and replace the metal with frp. The sun annoys me as well wen it shines in through the moonroof.

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
09-18-2004, 09:00 AM
Me!
Hi Yonzie,

Welcome to our forum, that looks like a nice find you got thereSmile I've added the first picture as attachment, easier for people to see then following a linkSmile

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
Find all posts by this user